March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

Y'all are not wrong, I posted this on my facebook so I'm sure so I'm sure its possible people have made an account to vote with them not knowing the rules... If this is an issue please handle as needed.

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

just checked and there is a rule on that. hopefully it gets enforced to stop people from ever trying it. chances are now they will post dump to make the vote count

14.) You must have at least 50 20 posts to enter and vote in SOTM. [edited by snafu 3/9/15]

So not only do many votes not count, but that makes at least one contestant ineligible since they entered after that rule was in effect and didn't meet the requirement at the time.

I think a lot of us have been promoting SOTM on FB. I'm sure there are many new accounts. Unfortunately some may not count for votes. But hopefully the new accounts will become contributing members and be ready to vote next month and many years to come.

just checked and there is a rule on that. hopefully it gets enforced to stop people from ever trying it. chances are now they will post dump to make the vote count

14.) You must have at least 50 20 posts to enter and vote in SOTM. [edited by snafu 3/9/15]

So not only do many votes not count, but that makes at least one contestant ineligible since they entered after that rule was in effect and didn't meet the requirement at the time.

I feel like this was directed toward's me! If so I am new to the group and don't want to step on NO toe's!!! If I did not meet the required stipulations to compete in this contest then I would gladly step out & just enter another one when I am eligible! I have good sportsmanship and much respect for others & there builds, so if I'm wrong I can accept that and be D.Q.'ed if necessary! I have been very active on the site since I have joined, helped try to get everyone to vote on EVERYONE'S build not just mine, and I plan on staying around for awhile no matter how this turns out!

On another not Thank You to everyone that has placed a vote for me, keep checking with my build cause I've got something big coming up very soon!

I think you were over the post count when you got entered I don't think it was directed at you either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Voted

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I think you were over the post count when you got entered I don't think it was directed at you either.

it was not and hopefully no one gets DQ from it. they are all nice builds. since taco didnt know the rules i dont think he was cheating. lets just hope the people who created the accounts become regulars on here and maybe even them can participate on the sotm and contribute to the forum.. we sure do need more activity

Im just really happy to be here! IMO I've already won, just from being nominated. i would have never entered on my own, theres way too many awesome builds on this forum. Thanks too everyone who looked at, commented, or gave advice to my build.https://youtu.be/fbT5rwSXazI still got a lot off tuning to do. Good luck everybody!

Put Bis-Kwik back together today after the new paint job! Had to hear them little X10's & the suitcase make some noise!

Archived