Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Forgot about those 8's I had.not as big of build I would liked to have.as we get older spending money on this stuff gets harder you know.

Posted

Nice looking truck! Can't wait to see the build! I hate hear that about your stuff getting stolen! Pisses me off that someone work so hard to have nice stuff and a PIECE of TRASH steal it more than likely for some dope!

Posted

Nice looking truck! Can't wait to see the build! I hate hear that about your stuff getting stolen! Pisses me off that someone work so hard to have nice stuff and a PIECE of TRASH steal it more than likely for some dope!

Thanks I can't wait either .its been a while for some real bass in it..

Posted

Tuned in for sure on this one. Always wanted a demo, just never got a chance. Same amps as last time?

Yes will be two DD m4a's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...