March SOTM 24 hour Flash Vote

MARCH 2015 SOTM 24 HOUR FLASH VOTE  

129 members have voted

1. 1. MARCH 2015 SOTM 24 HOUR FLASH VOTE

• rockFord_Expedition
    • Sideshow_kustom

Final hours guys. Heres a few pics of my build, many more in my build log.

Thank you all for showing support for this contest, and our builds. I don't think voting was easy for anyone and as we seen it is still anyones contest.

20150320_152623_zpszswwoicq.jpg

20150316_172431_zpstuigo8gc.jpg

20150316_172040_zpsuhismjov.jpg

BIG Thank you to all that has voted for my build in the 24hr Flash Vote for SOTM! Keep em coming! Let's go out with a bang!

Pull up on the scene in STEALTH mode!

DSCN1459_zpsxvzgadxz.jpg

And start BANGING!

Open her up to show it off after everyone is in shock!

DSCN1744_zpsch7qqxd4.jpg

back%20view_zpstwi4yijk.jpg

Leave with a SMILE on my face & all the kids in the back waving to everyone!

Wagon%20shots%202_zpsn7hkrmxa.jpg

Yeah it was a good day! B)

Well I'll do one LAST push! Get them votes in!!!!!!!!!!

Great builds both of you. It was literally an eeny miny mo sort of vote for me. Biscayne has my NEXT VOTE when I see it submitted again.

I appreciate your vote sir. And I see a SOTM campaign in your near future ;)

CONGRATULATION rockford_Expedition! It was fun & you deserve it! Hell I never thought I would of even made it this far! My main goal just submitting my build was to get it's story out there! Only problem with a stealth system is most people don't see what all you got going on with it or all the hard work that went into it! I know the curtains are closed on the voting ballet so I'm not promoting my build right now for votes but if you haven't read my build log & my side stories take the time to read them! My signature has all the links! Enjoy & again good job RF!!!!!!

CONGRATULATION rockford_Expedition! It was fun & you deserve it! Hell I never thought I would of even made it this far! My main goal just submitting my build was to get it's story out there! Only problem with a stealth system is most people don't see what all you got going on with it or all the hard work that went into it! I know the curtains are closed on the voting ballet so I'm not promoting my build right now for votes but if you haven't read my build log & my side stories take the time to read them! My signature has all the links! Enjoy & again good job RF!!!!!!

You should already be nominated for April. Just hold off on your planned rebuild with the 6.5s. Remember, if your shit ain't playing, you aren't eligible. Wait until May LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

They still have to count votes since we each got votes that shouldn't count. It does appear that I may have enough and I have to say that I never, and I seriously mean never thought I would have a chance to win this. I'm not going to pretend like it isn't exciting to win a $400 prize, but in all honesty the support shown to all of us that ran is worth far more than the prize. I am glad that our forum stepped up to show all that we appreciate SOTM. I have a really good feeling that you will have a SOTM win in the near future.

he can rebuild but has to do it quick.. he can also do the box build without removing his old gear then install it once the contest is over

Archived