Sundown Audio

I BLEW 2 T2500BDCPs WITHIN 3 DAYS

CKRguy

I'm running the same amp, Low voltage it should go into protect but you need to make sure that you was running a 1ohm load! The T2500's do NOT like to go below that at all! Once they get down to 0.8 they start messing up. When it is playing where does your volt meter stay at on the amp? In the red? But yeah pics would maybe SPEED this up!

I'm running the same amp, Low voltage it should go into protect but you need to make sure that you was running a 1ohm load! The T2500's do NOT like to go below that at all! Once they get down to 0.8 they start messing up. When it is playing where does your volt meter stay at on the amp? In the red? But yeah pics would maybe SPEED this up!

good thing to know grab your multi-meter and check the final load

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Just because a sub is 2 ohms don't mean it is a TRUE 2ohms! It might actually be 1.5-2.5ohms never know until you check them

When you said you had 14v... Is that under load when you're playing? I need to know the load voltage AT the amp. Multimeter probes to the set screws on the terminals

So you mean the Crutchfield site that has him wire it the exact same way is wrong?

I think he just works for JL or something because everyday he links something to their site that's the same thing someone else already said/linked. Definitely some of the strongest nuthugging I've witnessed

didnt read the 3 pages... but...

those boards have some of the best protection circuitry made.

Thermal, Impedance, low/high voltage.... the hole 9 yards. And they all work..... work like a boss.

If your are in fact loosing these boards.., your doing some killer activities.

Archived