June 2015 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Showtime Electronics - Enter to win over $700 worth of prizes!!!

only 13 entries this month for such a great prize. Makes me re-think keeping SOTM going for this year.

to all who participate, thanks a lot!! to those that don't, it's ok too :D It's just not really worth the time and $$ if nobody is interested, that's all.

voting should be starting soon i think. Look at these people with their 1 and 13 chance of winning $700 in prizes. I wish i could f'n enter, i would in a heart beat.

Every time it's stopped it comes back stronger than ever. Do it every 2 months instead? I think 1 month may not be enough time for new people to get their system on point for voting, I know my truck is far from pretty! And not much will change for next month... Now, in 2 months, I should have the interior all done!

Just a thought.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUMP FOR NOMS AND TO KEEP THIS ALIVE

ALSO VOTE FOR JEREMYN

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Bump

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I nominate myself. She ain't much, but she's clean, looks good with the leds inside the plexiglass, and hits Damn hard for what it is.

2 Kenwood kfc-wps12s wired to 4ohms, alpine mvr-t707 on the subs, crescendo audio pax-6.5s in the doors on a lanzar vibe 600w 2ch. Pioneer deb-p8400bh in the dash. Unfortunately the amp gave up on me about 2 weeks ago so no more bass =(

Now they want me with nothin cause i let my pay show, so I hop inside of my Sonoma and let the bass go...

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:3036]

Almost forgot the pics. Made a video walkthrough of it, but I can't figure out how to post it.

Now they want me with nothin cause i let my pay show, so I hop inside of my Sonoma and let the bass go...

only 13 entries this month for such a great prize. Makes me re-think keeping SOTM going for this year.

to all who participate, thanks a lot!! to those that don't, it's ok too :D It's just not really worth the time and $$ if nobody is interested, that's all.

voting should be starting soon i think. Look at these people with their 1 and 13 chance of winning $700 in prizes. I wish i could f'n enter, i would in a heart beat.

Yeah I would to with my rebuild! Bet your butt I will when I'm eligible to again!! LOL

Archived