What kind of credit score & annual income for lease?

you know with tax and title its going to be around 50k... and you make that much and can't save at least 25k for a down payment.. by that time you will of found one for cheaper or have a down payment on a 2017...

You will never qualify for 40k with your age, down payment, and length of credit history. I was 23 years old making close to 10k a month with a 740 credit score and was turned down for a 28k dollar loan. Perfect credit means nothing if your history is only a year old and a small thing. You can definitely be approved for something new but not in that price range

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Spend that money! Especially if you stay with your folks. I would have had I not left my parents house early in life. ALWAYS BUY NEW!!! The mark-up on used vehicles is ridiculous.

You would be better off buying a truck that is used and a few years old. Nothing to gain from a lease but a pain in the ASS! Money wasted with a lease.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

You will never qualify for 40k with your age, down payment, and length of credit history. I was 23 years old making close to 10k a month with a 740 credit score and was turned down for a 28k dollar loan. Perfect credit means nothing if your history is only a year old and a small thing. You can definitely be approved for something new but not in that price range

He is doing a lease at first not a purchase.

Best option is go to a dealership and see what they say

From what i have read & what makes sense with a lease, i only will be financing An amount based off lease length. Not the full price of the truck. so that 40K price tag as of now is really only around 13K if i calculated right. I dont want something used as i plan to keep this truck, and dont want unforeseen problems because of the previous owner.

As for whoever was talking shit about me not being able to save 25K for a truck, this is money i started saving seperate from everything else but im not going to empty my savings to get this seems stupid & what if something happens and i need money to fall back on?

if you have 25k buy a house.. a house is an investment.. a car is money that is wasted.. 5 years later that truck will be worth 10k. 5 years from now a house will be worth more than what you paid.. when i was younger i was thinking like you.. i live with mom so dont need a house so i spent money on cars and would get rid of them like nothing.. by the time i wised up houses went up 300% i could have made a killing if i would have invested my money on a house.. i understand you live with parents but you can rent the house and put some cash out of your pocket for the mortgage.. once it goes up in value sale wait for houses to go back down and repeat. you will end up buying the truck cash

Idk where you live miguels but here in socal its a sellers market at the moment, & i would know because my moms a realtor. Where i live a 1200 sqft home single story is going for 350K.. I can't afford to live where i currently am with my parents and have lived here for 19 years love it.

Idk how you calculate a 40K truck being worth 10K after 5 years.. But i did just start looking at the new 2016 tuscon eco with AWD, thats about 15K cheaper so we'll see

Haha why? you got z71? I hate the ride of non z71 silverados to soft

Well have midnight edition z71 fully loaded. After 07c the seats suck ass. And the steering is tight. There is nothing like a 99-07c silverado
I drove the 2015 high country it seemed alright steering wise but the tundra had such a better turning radius

Archived