Sundown Audio

CAB-1600.1 tested by Big D, surprisingly good results for a 200 dollar amp.

Christopher Naron

Meh, what the hell.... 4 on pre-order.... 1 amp per Voice coil... let's see what happens...

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Having a silver spoon in your mouth means your rich mommy and daddy take care of you and pay for all your stuff,

Which isn't the case for most of us,

The majority of us work for ours, sorry you can't afford better but don't try and act like we only can because someone else bought it for us.

Get a better job or learn how to save money......

Would love to get a better job, but I'm a 100% disabled veteran who isn't able to work and on a fixed income, but great advice. I like car audio, but I'd LOVE a new house, so I choose the latter. Have you considered writing self help books? You could make a fortune bro!!! I'm a huge fan of "bang for the buck" and I don't really buy the marketing tactics that many fall for. People who attack others for liking affordable options are subconsciously angry at the thought of someone potentially being happy with a $200 amp when they had to spend $1000 for the same happiness. Thanks for the pep talk homie!

Current System

Deck:

Pioneer DEH-80PRS (3-WAY ACTIVE)

Incriminator Audio 3.4 4 Channel (75x4 @4 ohm)

(2) NVX X-Series Active Tweeters

(2) SB Acoustics SB16PFC25-8 6" 8 ohm Paper Cone Woofers

Subs:

(2) Sundown Audio SA-12's

Amp:

(1) Kicker CX 1800.l (43CXA1800.1) 2016 Model

(It is rated 1800 @2 ohm but I have it running at 1 ohm, does a little over 2500!)

Big 3 w/ 1/0 gauge wire

(1) XS Power D4800 under the hood

(1) Duracell Group 31 Deep Cycle

(4) Runs of KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable (2 pos, 2 neg)

(1) KONfused 4-way Power and Ground Block

Alternator:

DC Power XP 270 High Output

I bet he is voting for bernie.... Typical

Who wastes their time with a meaningless thing like voting? Evidently the MODs here.... Good luck with that.

Current System

Deck:

Subs:

Amp:

(It is rated 1800 @2 ohm but I have it running at 1 ohm, does a little over 2500!)

Big 3 w/ 1/0 gauge wire

Alternator:

I'm guessing what he means, if you grew up poor, you're supposed to buy the best piece of cheap bullshit you can afford on credit and don't payback............. I don't know, lol. That was about as dumb a statement as it gets, lol.

If a person doesn't want to spend $1000 on a amp, is it the personally duty of every person who did to criticize and pile on to make themselves feel better about their own expenditure? Only the insecure ones.

Current System

Deck:

Subs:

Amp:

Big 3 w/ 1/0 gauge wire

Alternator:

Having a silver spoon in your mouth means your rich mommy and daddy take care of you and pay for all your stuff,

The majority of us work for ours, sorry you can't afford better but don't try and act like we only can because someone else bought it for us.

Would love to get a better job, but I'm a 100% disabled veteran who isn't able to work and on a fixed income, but great advice. I like car audio, but I'd LOVE a new house, so I choose the latter. Have you considered writing self help books? You could make a fortune bro!!! I'm a huge fan of "bang for the buck" and I don't really buy the marketing tactics that many fall for. People who attack others for liking affordable options are subconsciously angry at the thought of someone potentially being happy with a $200 amp when they had to spend $1000 for the same happiness. Thanks for the pep talk homie!

You are the one who brought up the "silver spoon" as if anyone who spends $1,000 on an amp was just given it free. I am one of the many here who was brought up with a wooden spoon... and mom was holding it ready to strike at any minute. Nothing silver here, I worked for every amp i have.

You seem hostile and very angry.. but don't be angry at us. If you are disabled due to your time in the service (and Uncle Sam isn't taking care of you), be mad at him.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

:threadsucks:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

lmao.

Dude you are the one who came in here talking about we have silver spoons in our mouths, I work hard for mine, no one is handing out anything to me.

And not once did I say anything about you not wanting to spend a ton of money or insult you for wanting this amp.

You don't have to spend a ton of money to get good stuff,

But if you want expensive amps then you find a way to save up and get them no matter how long it takes,

In car audio you get what you pay for most of the time.

I couldn't care less about what someone else pays for their gear vs what I pay for mine, if you're happy then good for you but don't hate on the rest of us and say we are getting hand outs to afford the stuff we work hard to buy.

Sorry to hear about your disabilities man, and thank you for your service.

Oh and thanks for the idea about writing self help books, I'll get right on that,

If I make a fortune writing them I'll send some money your way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm guessing what he means, if you grew up poor, you're supposed to buy the best piece of cheap bullshit you can afford on credit and don't payback............. I don't know, lol. That was about as dumb a statement as it gets, lol.

If a person doesn't want to spend $1000 on a amp, is it the personally duty of every person who did to criticize and pile on to make themselves feel better about their own expenditure? Only the insecure ones.
Well let's see here, Im far from insecure, I grew up in the ghetto and I spent 1000 on my amp........ Still trying to understand the silver spoon comment. You want 1600 watts and I wanted 4k so Im spoiled because I wanted power? I wouldn't have spent 1000 on 1.6k

You guys are too much, the guy was just trying to say it's a good bang for your buck. Anyway, thank you for your service.

Don't mind the harsh comments, this forum is like family, stick around and you'll pick up a lot of good stuff

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived