Jump to content

Fun, Reliable Daily $12-15K Range


Recommended Posts

Posted

E39 m5 you won't regret it.

Not reliable but definitely fun to drive

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

GM's are all trash work on them every day and I love them for making me a lot of money every week but I got better shit to do on my weekends then work on shit GM,s that still have pushrods motors , I would buy a Ford .Then your weekends will be free to upgrade your system.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

GM's are all trash work on them every day and I love them for making me a lot of money every week but I got better shit to do on my weekends then work on shit GM,s that still have pushrods motors , I would buy a Ford .Then your weekends will be free to upgrade your system.

All cars suck balls when you work on them all day. TRUST me.. GM Ford Dodge M Benz Honda Toyota, you name it the fucking suck.

End rant.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

GM's are all trash work on them every day and I love them for making me a lot of money every week but I got better shit to do on my weekends then work on shit GM,s that still have pushrods motors , I would buy a Ford .Then your weekends will be free to upgrade your system.

lololol, bring your fords down here so they can get gaptized

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

GM's are all trash work on them every day and I love them for making me a lot of money every week but I got better shit to do on my weekends then work on shit GM,s that still have pushrods motors , I would buy a Ford .Then your weekends will be free to upgrade your system.

Lolololol.

I've owned cars from all of the big three and they all equally suck and need repairs, thats something that comes with owning any car.

My thunderbird was a fucking money pit to try and keep on the road.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

GM's are all trash work on them every day and I love them for making me a lot of money every week but I got better shit to do on my weekends then work on shit GM,s that still have pushrods motors , I would buy a Ford .Then your weekends will be free to upgrade your system.

Any brand sucks unless your a fanboy. Every manufacturer has flaws in their designs. I think they do it on purpose, to easily sell the "new improved" model the next year.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

That is a massive cam to try to daily, personally I wouldn't daily a ls1 with a cam that big, IMO something in the mid to low 230 range would be perfect, iirc that cam is a 237/242. The camera in my z28 is a 224/224, it's small but drive like stock with a little lope.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

how the fuck are 7.3's so cheap up there

edit, noticed it's oregon not cali. rusted to fuck pieces of shit not even worth for scrap at that point.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...