Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Might have to get a patent on that enclosure design, if possible lol. GOODLUCK MAN! report back, whatever the scores turn out to be.

Will do, I've done some more testing with the single 8" sub to this week. Still haven't went full tilt on it yet i want to save it for the lanes but I'm not far off from the 150db mark with the single 8" sub in the Sniper box now! 

20171127_173817.jpg

Posted
52 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Might have to get a patent on that enclosure design, if possible lol. GOODLUCK MAN! report back, whatever the scores turn out to be.

Already patented sir

https://www.google.com/patents/US4875546

And someone got smart and patented the 8th order and any subsequently higher order enclosures, with both parallel and series (and combined) arrangements.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7103193

Until the patent expires, no one is *supposed* to make money on them, but you can design your own... for science.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

It FINALLY happened in the lanes at the show yesterday!!!!!!!!! Took me 3 attempts with 3 149.8db runs! That was frustrating as heck but last run she did a 150.1db! I'm proud of my little 6.5's. I will post the video in just a bit but these are some screen shots as well as what all I won at the show! 

Screenshot_20171203-083317.png

Screenshot_20171203-083346.png

IMG_20171202_221029_174.jpg

Posted

That's awesome man! Congrats!!

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Posted

Here is the video of my runs yesterday 

 

Posted

Man it Was cold in the lanes yesterday! But the single X-8 did great! It did the 150db with ease! I think I'm gonna start a post on it and the build 

IMG_20171210_161148_427.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 766 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...