Sign in to follow this  
codycr6

can only see the first page of each thread

I haven't been on here in a while, got on last night with my phone and could only see the first page of each thread. Each time I click to go to the second page, it starts to load and hangs up. Thought it was just my phone, but doing the same thing on my computer today. Any ideas?

It's been happening to me for a long time now. ^^^^^^^^ what he said. Every time I go to another page I just refresh and it pops right up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Does it to me too, refresh the page and it's all good. Used to piss me off till I figured it out. I thought it was just because I was on my phone tho.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1997 GMC Sierra 1500, 33x12.50r20s, pioneer avh-p3200bt, infinity reference 6.5" components, reference 4" , ppi ice 7000.1d, ppi ice 1000.4, big 4, 4 batteries ( 2 front, 2 rear) dual runs 1/0 , 250a alt, 2 American bass es1244 ( looking for other options as we speak)

42 minutes ago, ehall8702 said:

Does it to me too, refresh the page and it's all good. Used to piss me off till I figured it out. I thought it was just because I was on my phone tho.

oh it only does it on my phone on my desk top its fine