Jump to content

can only see the first page of each thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I haven't been on here in a while, got on last night with my phone and could only see the first page of each thread. Each time I click to go to the second page, it starts to load and hangs up. Thought it was just my phone, but doing the same thing on my computer today. Any ideas?

Posted

It's been happening to me for a long time now. ^^^^^^^^ what he said. Every time I go to another page I just refresh and it pops right up.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

Does it to me too, refresh the page and it's all good. Used to piss me off till I figured it out. I thought it was just because I was on my phone tho.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

 

Posted
42 minutes ago, ehall8702 said:

Does it to me too, refresh the page and it's all good. Used to piss me off till I figured it out. I thought it was just because I was on my phone tho.

oh it only does it on my phone on my desk top its fine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...