Twas weird, the shit was literally scared out of me lol but yeah we've all had some experiences in this house before, hell even our dog barks at a certain wall sometimes and runs away from it like something was chasing her

dude fuck that. Any of that ghost shit creeps me the fuck out

Paranormal activities only happen every once in a while in this house, there's even a ghost at my work too lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Asking 2 weeks in advance, per company policy, to have a vacation day off. Boss replies back with a swap. Swap shifts. Bullshit cause vacation day, just want day off but whatever.

2 people FINALLY agree to cover and I'll cover for them. Boss approves it all 2 days before the day off I want. 7 hours later, no longer approved. Changing shifts and everything, won't mess with me but still can't have it off.

Sheena = pedobear

Asking 2 weeks in advance, per company policy, to have a vacation day off. Boss replies back with a swap. Swap shifts. Bullshit cause vacation day, just want day off but whatever.

2 people FINALLY agree to cover and I'll cover for them. Boss approves it all 2 days before the day off I want. 7 hours later, no longer approved. Changing shifts and everything, won't mess with me but still can't have it off.

That is fucked up.

Feeling like i am the only one online at this time of morning, Fuck that, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Having my wages determined by the Dept. of Labor with the Wage Area Determination and the fact that where I live is in a fucking hole basically what all my coworkers tell me.. The surrounding areas pay better but oh well I have a good stable job...

Here is to hoping that DOL does another WAD evaluation soon and it goes up lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

People who believe in ghosts, spirits and demons. FUCK THAT.

They don't exist, retards.

so you don't believe in god right? If you do then what you say don't make sence . An also calling people retards is not cool at all to me. That's something you should t joke about . People who are realy mental challenged can't help the way they are. I have to teach my kids this same thing. So many throw that word around like its cool when it's realy not. FUCK THAT Edited by big dee
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

When you start talking to a girl, and she's really cool, and you ask for her number, and she tells you she's a lesbian.

FUCK THAT.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Having my wages determined by the Dept. of Labor with the Wage Area Determination and the fact that where I live is in a fucking hole basically what all my coworkers tell me.. The surrounding areas pay better but oh well I have a good stable job...

Here is to hoping that DOL does another WAD evaluation soon and it goes up lol

When you post in a "FUCK THAT post" and don't say fuck that anywhere in your post.. FUCK THAT ehh.gif.pagespeed.ce.AGblb-p0Hj.gif lol

When you start talking to a girl, and she's really cool, and you ask for her number, and she tells you she's a lesbian.

FUCK THAT.

fuck her! Oh wait...

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu