Sonic Electronix

Attention everyone who wants to do 150+db

"It is a fact that less than 100 people in the USA have a 150dB or more when measured with a Termlab SPL meter."

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is 100+ people on THIS site with 150db+?

the boxes do look nice, but I cant buy pre-fab

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

come on man, you know that was written yesterday, when there was only 99 people on the site with over 150+ :P

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is 100+ people on THIS site with 150db+?

the boxes do look nice, but I cant buy pre-fab

I would say that number is smaller for musical systems ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I would say that number is smaller for musical systems ;)

This^^

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

well i think the 150+ is to get peoples attention, how ever the boxes do look nice IMO. clean, strong and not the "standard" rectangle prefab boxes. cant go wrong if a person dont have the resources to design and build there own thats for sure.

one word WOW! I should buy one of these boxes so I can join the 150+Db club! LOL

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Archived