dolarbilz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Come on unicorn Lockness monster more like only few pics of parts ..then gone
rocking.that.eclipse Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Dang how much did I miss those by? I shoulda hung around until they came...
UnderLoK Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Dang how much did I miss those by? I shoulda hung around until they came... They didn't get here until I think 4 or so. You like? More like how does ur back feel? And wait till u have to load them I think the 5's are worse Is she still super stiff ? Yea they are definitely stiff. Pics of Seville? DeVille, there is one on the first page. Once the weather clear I have to clean it up and take some pics, been in storage all winter. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Purplehaze Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Ooohh new subs..I'm jelly! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
AA98hoe Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Always loved how big the magnets were on dc but in this case it's not going to matter there's no comparison in sound TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Hunters21w Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 So what is this AA model called? Another "team" thing? 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
IndianaBassHead Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I just read through this entire build log... Very nice work man. Anxious to see how the new equipment works for ya... hope to see you at slam. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
UnderLoK Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 I just read through this entire build log... Very nice work man. Anxious to see how the new equipment works for ya... hope to see you at slam. That's a serious read especially since I run my mouth like crazy Yea, I've been at Slam the last 3, I'll be at the Hampton. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Kyblack76 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I think i know this driver... CORTEZ,.. am i correct in this thinking???? MAN... what a honey.... mmm mmm mmmmmm... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.