Sonic Electronix

How about just straight up car customization?

How to install audio, how to wire things, how to use those cumbersome digital tools, how to fiberglass, how to do bodywork, how to bag a ride, the list goes on. If the show had a broader spectrum of things to show in it, it would thrive. Have the main focus around car audio, but show the weekend warrior that they can trick out their car without having to drop stacks at the shop for labor. Just, basically a DIY car customization show.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

that wpuldnt be bad but realy most ppl like hotrods or stuff like that but shure it woulld be cool i jsut wont watch it on my computer and cell phone now on tv also that would be funny

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

ya and EXO could do editing kids a monster at it on his youtube vids.

since he came back he hasnt been here once.. I highly doubt he would do anything with steve.. but thats just a feeling I have...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I would rather see Steve travel from city to city and host shows. They could be broadcasted on Youtube. Major cities only of course. I would imagine the turnout would be awesome.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

i think it would be an awesome idea and would give the world a better idea of how we roll for lack of words. hell alot of us are grown family people that are respectful and kinda deserve to show that we are not punks with loud annoying beats rolling around town all hours of the night. id watch it for sure though :drinks: who knows what the futur might hold, hell even an online TV show to start with would be cool to feel it out first. i mean before i joined here i never knew there was such a positive community of car audio people due to my area i live in. theres pretty much nothing known besides hooking up some random amps and pissing off people who live around here. BASS HEADS FTW :yahoo:

it could be very informative to those that donbt know and would be very entertaining for the ones that do. i say AYEEEEEEE :drinks:

pimp my ride killed it for everyone with those stupid fish tanks and coffee makers. :(

X to the Z could host this new show. :lol:

yo dawg i herd you like magnets on your woofers.. so we put a magnet on a magnet for your woofer.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...