Jump to content

Popwarhomie

Members
  • Posts

    301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Popwarhomie

  1. Are they in stock? With mega roll 2 surround? Im kinda limited on space from the box to front seats with my wall. Thinking the Huge surround might hit my seats. Might need SPL surrounds. What would be the build time? I need two. Thanks.
  2. I doubt you will have the room for 3 15s in a trunk.. 10 cubes NET in a trunk. Unlikely.
  3. What car. Huge trunk doesn't tell us much.
  4. Done and I quit doing the whole Facebook thing months ago.
  5. 5 years here for me. With a whopping 175 post. lol
  6. I ran 2 HDC3 10"s on an AQ3500 in 3.00 cubes net tuned to 35 hz with 2 4" aero ports. They get loud and like ALOT of power. Great subs.
  7. Those dodges have a lot of space behind the seats. I run Sundown SA-8s in my truck. They require tiny boxes and get very loud.
  8. Using better quality HIDs is always better..!! Exactly. You get what you pay for.
  9. Morimoto.. Ive installed 3 DDM kits and 2 morimoto kits. Both on my personal vehicles. I will never buy DDM again. You get what you pay for.
  10. and the crossovers and mids look just like massive vk's
  11. Red to switched ignition and black ground.
  12. Sounds good. Guess ill be holding off on some new 6.5s until they are released. AQ is a good company though. Ive had quite a few products from them and have been really happy with them. Hopefully Ill be saying the same about Crescendo when I get their new 6.5s and 1000c4 (new 4 channel coming??) BTW you might want some spell check in that sig of yours lol.
  13. Badass! Cant wait to see the 10"s. I call 2 of them!
×
×
  • Create New...