Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. Wtf what's wrong with people
  2. Had this rotten mood the past few weeks and I absolutely have no idea where it's coming from. Maybe I'm allergic to sun or something. Yeah that's it

    1. scooter99

      scooter99

      I usually find that when I'm in a shitty mood for a couple of weeks, it's because I'm surrounded by stupid. I'm highly allergic to stupid! Separate myself from the stupid people, I'm all smiles again! Just sayin!

    2. deathcards
  3. Bracing time. Box flex = no bueno

  4. Bracing time. Box flex = no bueno

  5. Bracing time. Box flex = no bueno

  6. It cracks me up when people sell used stuff for more than it's worth new, then get all pissy when I make them a reasonable offer

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jessica

      Jessica

      stay away from prostitutes snow, used punani is scary

    3. BoomZoom808

      BoomZoom808

      I love copying the link to a cheaper price and telling them gtfo

  7. Honestly I've never been in weather that cold. I couldn't tell you But I do know that AGM batteries are less prone to freezing. Multiple batteries would help. So would a couple caps. Or shoot... Not sure how much you want to get into this, but my car cranks over like it's on steroids running 14v
  8. Looking at your car: It takes a group 75 battery. 3400 w/ side post adapters would work. A 925 would be a bit on the small side IMO, measure the biggest battery you can fit. Just go out there with a tape measure and grab some dimensions. Then go on XS power's site and size it up to fit your needs. You could convert your side terminal cables to the top post variety if underhood space allows
  9. Anyone try adding some powdered milk to their protein powder so it tastes better than plain water?

    1. Bump4life

      Bump4life

      my roommate makes milk shakes with his protein. He let me have a few before our workouts and it tastes damn good. his creotine on the other hand, yuck. lol

  10. I think I may have read the thread wrong and created a few posts. As long as I don't get I guess I'm happy .
  11. "That's a good way to get rid of your dandruff" Gave me a good laugh Happy father's day!
  12. I keep hearing "if people spanked their kids more they wouldn't be doing XYZ, people get trophies for showing up nowadays, people aren't held accountable for their own actions" etc etc

    1. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      But wait a minute.... You were spanked as a kid and you didn't do your job of instilling proper values and morals into your children. You provide the trophies for showing up. And you act as an enabler for unruly behavior. How's that working out?

  13. That moment when you skip class for a week, show up on the day of the test, spend 5 minutes learning the material and ace the test anyway..... I'm so done with these pre-req courses. Good god they are boring.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. OrionStang

      OrionStang

      These Deans have 6 and 7 figure salaries while more and more students accrue more and more educational debt. The "general education" credits required for a degree are straight up bullshit.

      You should only have to take courses relevant to your major in order to achieve a degree.

    3. REVOofRustler

      REVOofRustler

      ^ I agree with this soooo much. I've taken Chemistry three quarters in a row for a mechanical engineering degree. Knowing some very basic chemistry may be relevant with mechanics of materials, but I really don't see how knowing cubic structures and reaction rates are gonna help me at all.

    4. 97Jetta1637

      97Jetta1637

      blowing buildings up, and protecting buildings from bombs.

  14. Click on your profile, look at the URL at the top. The underlined part if your member number http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/73509-sutliff/
  15. Weird. I really hope this is all some big miscommunication
  16. Weird... I've talked to the guy a bunch in PMs. Seemed like a nice fellow. Curious to see what he has to say
  17. Found out I was a basshead from birth... I wan't born yet. Parents at Pink Floyd concert. I'm kicking around. Bass comes in and I relax.

    1. Keith77

      Keith77

      That was wen the weed kicked in

  18. They use 40hz because it's the resonant frequency of the toroidal coils within the amp, creating a smooth rectified power flow going to the transistors so there aren't any artifacts within the output signal to distort your reading .....I'm full of crap don't listen to me But on the real: how loud was the tone you were using? And where did you set the filters on your amp when you were toying with this?
  19. So... I'm curious.. Will the AMM-1 measure real time output on music?
×
×
  • Create New...