Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. I have to say, I'm quite grateful for everything I've learned on here. Going over ohms law for 3 weeks and it's just been a breeze

  2. Hey @sundownz @xspoweryour partner link images on the right side pane are being fussy. 

  3. So where's SRP?

    1. WalledSonic
    2. WalledSonic

      WalledSonic

      Pun not intended @Quiet

      His avatar kinda gives him away lmao

  4. Does it have the new hardware smell? I love the new hardware smell Looks sweet
  5. That long? Gotta be crunchy LOL Ewwww
  6. Damn that's way more substantial that I thought. When I read CO2 laser table, I was thinking one of the assemble it yourself kits not an industrial class piece of hardware. What are you going to be cutting with it? Vinyl stickers? Acrylic? Some top secret thing?
  7. If you have black gloves what?

  8. You might have to tweak your low and high frequency @ impedance measurements as the calculator wants you to use at 3.662 ohms vs the 8.7 ohms you were using
  9. That's wild Wonder what the noise reduction is. I know there are a lot of variables, but is there an estimated dB@frequency reduction that's expected to be offered?
  10. Those look nice. Curious decision to step away from the dual magnet design. Are these still the SMD style dual coil, with 2 individual winding in 2 gaps?
  11. Looking for some type A to type C usb cables with the little magnetic connectors. Need to take data. There's enough of them that they give me a headache. Anyone care to share their thoughts?
  12. RIP Stephen Hawking

    1. Markous

      Markous

      He died on Einstien's birthday, kinda weird but fitting somehow? RIP

    2. WalledSonic

      WalledSonic

      Great channel, along with the rest of channels Brady Haran manages.  

    3. 8ten8

      8ten8

      Thanks for sharing Walled. That was great

  13. What's the lowdown on android phones coming out this year that aren't samsung? I was holding out for a oneplus 6 but the ever cheesy  rear mounted finger print scanner and notched screen are a big turn off.

    1. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      I really want to like the oneplus, but that hernia at the top of the screen is a deal breaker for me. I hate that design. LG doing the same thing with their flagship. Like.. Guys.. I don't want an iPhone

  14. Anyone know where to get an adapter/plate for 8" ducting  to vent out the window?

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Markous
    3. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      Hell yeah you da man

    4. Markous

      Markous

      Well, i don't like to brag but . . . . . . ?

      Glad i could help, my google-fu usually isn't this strong.

  15. Japan taking lessons from Hawaii now?

    1. 06RTCharger

      06RTCharger

      Lol right? Smfh. People trying to get the trigger happy people to pull their triggers off a false alarm. Imagine if the hawaii incedent caused our military or the North Koreans to fire a REAL missile, hawaii would be at fault for starting a nuclear war over a false warning......that’d be so fucked.

  16. Yeah I'm cooking everything sous vide. This is gooooood

  17. Man you'd think it would be easier to sell some gear. Binning nice shit sucks

    1. Show previous comments  11 more
    2. bmwking
    3. Wishuponasub

      Wishuponasub

      Looks like you should have posted them here. 

    4. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      Post it all here Chris, ffs

  18. Anyone have experience as a driver with either Uber or Lyft? What's it like? How reliable is the income?

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. 06RTCharger

      06RTCharger

      I seen a break down of it on youtube. Like people showing how much pickups they have to do to make X amount of money. Seems like it depends on ur area how profitable it could be. One guy was doing good enough to even rent cars weekly to do pickups with. Wouldnt want all those miles on my own car. 

      I think the coolest part about it is u can clock in and clock out whenever u feel like it, if u want to make more just stay a available for rides. 

       

    3. audiofanaticz

      audiofanaticz

      Its very location dependent as said. I thought about doing it as well, but I guess uber drivers dont get paid like its said to be, and a lot has changed recently with it. Like now the tip is not included and a lot of people dont tip. Just watched something recently on it.

    4. audiofanaticz

      audiofanaticz

      I think the pay is only $0.90 per mile or there abouts for both companies, the time you make the big money is during a surge when its busy and then it maybe like a 2x or even 5x price increase or even more possibly, so this would be key in larger cities at bar close.

  19. On both chrome and mobile, when using the SMD red theme, the layout of the site is all wonky. Where items should be side by side, they are laid out top to bottom. For example, the chat is in a big window at the bottom of the page. And I couldn't find the status update area. Other themes seem to display fine, however.
×
×
  • Create New...