is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

Where I'm from, the confederate flag is strictly racist. I live in the middle of nowhere, probably under 1000 people total population. Most of us here are white. Most of the people my age around here are openly racist and will have a confederate flag to show that they are racist. They don't know the history of the flag, just think that it means white power.

there is extremists in every race.. I just wish we could put them all together and let them kill each other..

oh wait, we do that already, its called prison...

because thats where all these little ignorant fucks will end up eventually...

Dont let it get to you ben.. just remember what i said right above this.. lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

there is extremists in every race.. I just wish we could put them all together and let them kill each other..

oh wait, we do that already, its called prison...

because thats where all these little ignorant fucks will end up eventually...

I wish it were that easy.

@LA Bass

Don't think I want that demo anymore. :ehh:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Lol no worries mate, I have two homes (divorced parents ftw!). My dads house, where im at most of the time, isn't bad at all. Just don't try to come to my moms, don't know if you'll find your way back home... :(

The kids around here will learn though, all it takes is one person to show them that they need to grow the fuck up. Too bad they'll learn that the hard way.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I will say that i have a confederate flag hanging on my house and my garage and get shit about it all the time... Im in no way shape or form racist but its part of my heritage of where some of my family comes from...

Did you have actual members that were soldiers or officer in the Confederate army?

If so, you can join the Sons of the Confederate Veterans.

I am with Hugh on this... Just because it was raised as a racial piece of history doesnt mean everytime you see if you have to associate it that way....

The KKK also raised the American flag in a form of hate against immigrants and blacks while screaming "Keep America pure!", but we still why the flag high.

KKK-with-USA-flag.jpg

Hell i get shit from my neighbors for flying a POW-MIA Flag here as well

Chalk it up to people not being educated.

Have you ever asked them what they think it stands for?

:)

I have tried to show them time and again why i proudly fly the flag but they are too ignorant to pay attention so i gave up on justifying myself because i know that im not racist i get along with any one just fine as long as they dont give me a reason to dislike them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I will say that i have a confederate flag hanging on my house and my garage and get shit about it all the time... Im in no way shape or form racist but its part of my heritage of where some of my family comes from...

Did you have actual members that were soldiers or officer in the Confederate army?

If so, you can join the Sons of the Confederate Veterans.

I am with Hugh on this... Just because it was raised as a racial piece of history doesnt mean everytime you see if you have to associate it that way....

The KKK also raised the American flag in a form of hate against immigrants and blacks while screaming "Keep America pure!", but we still why the flag high.

KKK-with-USA-flag.jpg

Hell i get shit from my neighbors for flying a POW-MIA Flag here as well

Chalk it up to people not being educated.

Have you ever asked them what they think it stands for?

:)

i swear to god if you put another damn smiley face after a post....

as for you, Ben, I don't see ANYTHING wrong with what you did here, after reading over what everyone has said, yeah, there's gonna be some stupid motherfuckers always running around, and like Ryan said, it's time to start pickin em out..I've gotten waved down a couple times for listening to country with my windows down while i was going through a bad neighborhood...i normally just play it off, but you do what you do, we all know you know your rights.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

That sucks...

That's good that you carry a gun, but for everyone's sake involved, I hope you never have to use it :peepwall:

I personally haven't had this stuff happen to me, but I have heard of it happening to other people. I feel sorry for you, man...

That sucks...

That's good that you carry a gun, but for everyone's sake involved, I hope you never have to use it :peepwall:

I personally haven't had this stuff happen to me, but I have heard of it happening to other people. I feel sorry for you, man...

yeah, it sucks being singled out and harrased because of the color of your skin. makes me realize why i never did it to anyone....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

for those of you wondering Georgia is a castle doctrine state. very pro gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i have nothing to add to this thread but i must say im really impressed with how mature this thread has been.

bravo forum. you are growing up

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

the other day my friend was driving my car through the hood to drop his brother off and a black guy walked in front of the car and said "what makes you think you can drive that piece of shit around here, pull over" so my friend was like okay and started to pull over then took off.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived