Jump to content

No longer joy riding with no license


Recommended Posts

Posted

Drifting a FWD? <_<

It's the new craze.... Also known as torque steer. Or using the e-brake with know sense of what the fuck you're doing. Lol

WTFGuyBlackSS.png

Sarcasm really needs to start translating better over the internet!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

couple questions. you have alcohol bottles as your avatar, and you say you went to a hookah bar. how the fuck do you not have your license if you're allegedly over 21?

edit: your profile says you're 17.

In today's age, if you're underaged and drink, you're cool :nea:

EDIT: Also about Hookah bars, around where I live, the most popular Hookah bar only cards 1 person at the table and holds onto their I.D. until they pay. You can go there with a bunch of 15 year olds and as long as there is an 18 year old, you won't have any troubles. Hell, they act like they look at the I.D.'s but they don't most of the time. I've seen 16/17 year olds give their I.D.'s and the people working there still take their order(s).

None of the ones around me card at all...I've only been once, and I thought it was stupid as fuck...I don't wanna smoke unless it's really gonna do somethin to me hah

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

Op fails. Doesn't deserve a 'cool story bro' post.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

i never understood the whole 'flavored air' thing. people around here are like OH MAN we're going to a hookah bar!! ...seriously??

OP...good job sounding like a douche nozzle, i hope you get pulled over next time

 

 

Posted

i never understood the whole 'flavored air' thing. people around here are like OH MAN we're going to a hookah bar!! ...seriously??

OP...good job sounding like a douche nozzle, i hope you get pulled over next time

New favorite word.....Douche Nozzle. Thank you for this GEM Torres.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

To the comments about people not understanding hookah bars.

I don't know about the ones around you, but a majority of the fucks that I know that go to hookah bars don't put the flavored tobacco in there, they put their own green in there.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

u gotta let these younger dudes learn sum how. god knows i got my fair share of tickets for doing stupid shit in my cars. wait till they git that 1st reckless opp ticket for doing a burn out. i bet they wont do it again. or at least learn to make sure no popos are around first

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Posted

last night me and a buddy took his accord to a local hookah lounge and on our way home we decided to drift a corner what do you know right into a cop luckily he was pulling someone else over. i about died.

Translation: LOL DOODS last night my home boy and me took his pimp ass ride to a smoke shop cuz we cool like that n when we bailed that bitch we was chirpin gears and driftin corners LOL. stoopid ass cop was right around the bend tho man he caught us slippin i almost died but aye man we was ridin dirty fo sho, check my avatar man we heavy on dem empty bottles fuck wit us we hard

7xXVS.jpg

.... what are you.. some ghetto ass shit? .... it just rubbing off on me that you want to die, because it will make you a playa becuase u

" iz really ridin dirty fo sho"

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

Lol op hasn't responded. Wonder why :pardon:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8945 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...