SMD forums and mods getting slandered

yawnnn..... he is getting what he wants... he is the center of attention and isn't even on here any more...

All you guys are a bunch of retards...

ooopss.. wait... I might offend someone....

All you guys are a bunch of handi-capable people.... <_<

FUCK YOU. im not capable of anything!

:)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

yawnnn..... he is getting what he wants... he is the center of attention and isn't even on here any more...

All you guys are a bunch of retards...

ooopss.. wait... I might offend someone....

All you guys are a bunch of handi-capable people.... <_<

i am offended!! you didnt put an "A" at the end of the word Retard.....therefore you cant use it. :rofl:

Can't please everyone... lol!

On a serious note, this kid messaged me on Facebook, his name is Kory Dunn I believe... from what I am seeing is that he is somewhat of a mentally challenged person.... I made the comment not to let anyone get to him and all of a sudden he is tagging me in his posts... <_<

I am not gonna pick on him... but... this gives a good example how people take comments to heart... now we got to watch what we say... we can't say "this is GAY or this is RETARDED" because it offends someone. In my opinion people whining about saying comments like that are basically telling you that you don't have a right to the 1st amendment, the right to free speech.

They are overlooking the fact that the term is meant to describe something that is not of norm, nothing more deeper than that... Now it is bad calling a retarded person a retard and a gay person a fag or homo in my opinion... But look at it this way... the blacks have to deal with this more than anyone does and they embraced it and now use it as a term of endearment...

If i were a mentally challenged, I would be going around saying "What's up ma tard"

Just saying....

Rick you are retarded. Lol. Hell I have ADD but that doesnt mean I get pissed off cause someone calls me retarded. I just tell them thank you I appreciate the compliment. If he couldnt follow chat rules he deserved to be booted and if he started a second account just to call himself a retard then well yeah he is retarded.

As for anyone who has not seen my sig the autism part was not put there on behalf of cutlassigotshits. That was put there long before he got here to represent the fact of my younger cousin having autism.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

He lives an hour from me. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He blocked me from commenting on his vids :orly3::lol:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived