Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

skip shift eliminator

441.jpg

sonax, shits expensive but works amazing

81WtlCqL2DL._SL1500_.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I've got huge mits, that's a 1gallon bottle of old school Jose Cuervo

Do you live in the high desert?

Umm, I live in the desert, and there's alot of highness going on around here, so yeah sure :)

Southern AZ bro, never heard of it referred to as the high desert

lol I was asking cause your yard looks like a lot of the yards out here where I live in the high desert of Southern California. My brother in law lives in Shuarita AZ.

He must be in the Army

He's a border patrol agent.

Posted

Finally bought one lol

Capture_zps636a2486.png

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

Lmao at the mommy and daddy post, I have a very good job and have made my own money since I was 16 years old. And dan2427, i expect hate on my truck because its not everyones taste but its usually the same type who say theyre building a fast mustang and throw 600lbs of unnecessary audio in it but thats just my opinion, Or people like scooter who hate just because the have nothing better to do than troll a forum, and call everyone a spoiled kid when they buy nice expensive things and think theyre funded by their parents. The problem isnt with my choice of upgrades but their inability to see change and look past what they see as right for someone else. People love it people hate it, doesnt bother me. Im just preparing my truck for the mall crawler Olympics lmao. I dont seek approval from anyone on here, if a few people dig it then cool we have something in common, if people like scooter and orionstang dont then thats all good its their opinion I have 0 issues with either of them as far as im concerned I've seen alot of both of their posts and agree with both of them on a lot of things others I dont, difference is like you said I was raised if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.

Sorry Too long of a run on paragraph I didn't read it.

Bottom line is, as I said before, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking with Ken, and then you made a comment. So I commented back. I could really not give two shits about you or your truck. To each his own. Really.

Nothing to draw out. Enjoy your wheels, and your truck I'm sure you're proud of both, my opinions won't change either way.

Thanks for following any builds I've done, I always appreciate people taking the time to watch what I do for fun.

Carry on! Hopefully I'll have a couple of things to post on here in the next few days!

Posted

Am I the only person that thinks crown Apple tastes like absolute shit?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

I can't drink apple juice any more since when I had a concussion that's what they gave me to try and keep down. So the second drink I had I got a whiff of the crown apple and almost puked

So no you aren't the only one.

Posted

Am I the only person that thinks crown Apple tastes like absolute shit?

Have not tried it yet maybe tomorrow... cant really do whiskey anymore but wanted to try it.. suppose to be real good mixed with cranberry juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8265 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...