Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

dam thats a big kicker box

Because it's a warhorse.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I'd probably get hit with a $60 fine since my house uses 50 GB's of bandwidth a month anyway.

yeah, 4 people use that much bandwidth. It's fucking crazy.

Why would you get a fine?

Internet companies are very commonly starting to limit bandwidth usage on internet now.

Fuck that shit my contract says unlimited I'll be damned if they will ever try to limit me.

Good old corporate greed.

not so much a fine I guess. Penalty. When we go over 80gb's a month or so they tack on an "Excessive bandwidth usage" charge. It's like $50 ever 25gb. lol I asked a CableOne employee about it and he said it's because of some net neutrality bullshit

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Net neutrality my ass, they charge more because a lot of people are saying fuck the cable that we only watch 6 channels on, just get the internet and a roku and stream everything. We did that at the last house, saved us a shitload of money. We'll do it again at this house once the 12 month discount runs out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...