Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just scored these!

XS%20Power%20cap_zpsdyjzgvqg.jpg

Posted

i had NO IDEA about this motor.... some idea.... but, not even a clue...

wow....

Post some pics of one next to one of the sp4's

Get help to load them

I got a buddy over now... ive gotten to fat to fit in the box, and hes broader than i.... soooooooo fuck, i dont know if i should push it, and try or, just wait for all hands on deck..

went and got some of the fasteners i like, some COPPER eyelets to attach to the FOAD terminal, and see what happens..

Damn, looks like a big difference......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

All I keep thinking is that's one well built table.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

& then , this...

D3E31687-3C03-4FD0-A7E2-9132298C5A63_zps

F0467D0A-34C6-4D80-B4CE-80AF5215CCA9_zps

C1D147F0-453B-4A82-85CB-DE02C2D7DE4B_zps

DD2DB986-52A6-41B0-95D8-13E56A708635_zps

FEB6AC80-C3CF-4EAF-BE90-824B2E5A709B_zps

so I guess there is now a PRIUS build in the works..yea!!!!!!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Posted

All I keep thinking is that's one well built table.

LOL, funny you should say that, when I am tinkering with my stereo and am removing subs/batteries, etc. I am always wondering if I put too much on my kitchen table and begin to clear the batteries and stuff off it, don't want stuff to end up on the floor, don't care about the table.

I didn't think about it in his pic. though, lol, but at home, always a concern...2 3500 amps, 3 D3100's, and I start putting subs on and I'm like wait a minute....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Does this count? It just got here today, I had to search HIGH & low for this stuff and ask for some help from some good people!

DSCN4614_zpsqibyaxs5.jpg

DSCN4608_zpsyjmkad1b.jpg

DSCN4622_zpswdkqhapu.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...