S15_Silvia Posted September 17, 2015 Report Posted September 17, 2015 F: 18x9, 255/45-18 Nitto NT555 R: 18x10, 305/40-18 Nitto NT555R For those that don't know, these are the wheels from the "Track Pack" package. Dude you're back. I've been out of the loop... good to see some posts out of you 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Kyblack76 Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 i had to... Thanks BHE you nailed it. Got 2 coming.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 17x11 335/35/17 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
baron_of_bass Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 17x11 335/35/17 I been thinking about going from my 20s to 17s just been putting it off. Great choice man, I still don't think it'll hook hahahaahaha Team Bass-Hz
bighossf150 Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 I've heard of z's cutting a 1.4-1.5 60' on these tires so I'm hoping I can get close to that Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 our $1800 6.0 we picked up awhile ago. Have less than $4k total in it. Will be picking up our new project in it tomorrow, I'll get picks of it aswell. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 Tires are here!!! Side-by-side with the Mickey Thompson drag radials. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrzechNJ Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 ^^ let me know how u like it.. I was looking around for one to.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 It's neat so far, I need to get torque pro so I get more options. I'd really like to see if I can watch tranny temp, but so far this one updates pretty quick for my liking, gotta wait til my fuel tank gets los before I can test the code clearing aspect of it. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.