Things that make you happy/smile

usually work mon-thurs

worked mon-weds this week. county is attending a State of OK safety meeting in oklahoma city tomorrow. Get to have free food and get free shit from mack, john deere, case, volvo, kenworth, blah blah. it's a 2 1/2 hour safety seminar but oh whale, half day of sitting there with free food and shit. I'm down with it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Thanks! Also replaced his run from front to back from 8 AWG to tinned 1/0 OFC ground as well, upgraded all wire under hood, big 3 and factory wires (don't normally touch factory wires) but now he has 4 AWG OFC going from battery to fuse box and tinned 1/0 OFC everywhere else under there, lol, positives and grounds. brand new SHCA ANL fuse holder with fuse, all ziptied and looking nice, i should have snapped a pic. used DD-1+ to figure out HU max un-distorted volume and then set gains etc. etc. Also pulled his sub box out, pulled sub, sanded out the hole to get the sub to fit flat, pretty much a whole redo of his set up. Took for about noon to 6 pm and don't know or care how much $ in wire and shit but dude is like so super pumped to keep moving forward with his builds now and has things set up to upgrade as well. We also talked about a lot of misconceptions and false info someone might find on facebook and stuff, LOL. Hopefully he joins here soon. =)

Hopefully you gave him a demo too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thanks! Also replaced his run from front to back from 8 AWG to tinned 1/0 OFC ground as well, upgraded all wire under hood, big 3 and factory wires (don't normally touch factory wires) but now he has 4 AWG OFC going from battery to fuse box and tinned 1/0 OFC everywhere else under there, lol, positives and grounds. brand new SHCA ANL fuse holder with fuse, all ziptied and looking nice, i should have snapped a pic. used DD-1+ to figure out HU max un-distorted volume and then set gains etc. etc. Also pulled his sub box out, pulled sub, sanded out the hole to get the sub to fit flat, pretty much a whole redo of his set up. Took for about noon to 6 pm and don't know or care how much $ in wire and shit but dude is like so super pumped to keep moving forward with his builds now and has things set up to upgrade as well. We also talked about a lot of misconceptions and false info someone might find on facebook and stuff, LOL. Hopefully he joins here soon. =)

Hopefully you gave him a demo too.

Oh yes!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

1. Death Wish coffee in the mornings

setting up the ship's PA system in one of my shops to get my bass fix a little bit. Pay's to be the division that own's it.

one more month till i'm debt free :yahoo:

3-4 years ago I was renting this house

Screenshot_20160802-164808_zpsosyp4mot.p

there were these 2 house across the street that me and my wife kept saying one day we would be able to afford one like them

Screenshot_20160802-164817_zpsaojev9bs.p

Screenshot_20160802-164827_zpsbpeclxcb.p

fast forward a few years and we just got the clear to close on this house and are supposed to be closing on next Thursday

20160702_170508_zpsmcr8c6b6.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Thanks homie, Ive been busting my ass working 70 hrs a week for the last 2.5 yrs for the down payment, and its been 3 months since Ive had a day off but its worth it

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Now make sure you take the time to enjoy it and make it home. I've been in your shoes and busted my ass for the same things. I'm just now realizing how taking a bit off that would have given me a much more fulfilling time with it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived