Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Been chatting with Van from from Revan Racing since last night about Standing Mile event mods and tips. For those who don't know, they build cars for the Texas Mile and hold multiple Mustang records. Next March should be a blast.

revanracing.com

so when are you moving here?

x2 it's nice 68* fair weather now. better hurry up

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

fuck dfw, come down by houston, 80* down here right now

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I should just pack up and go, my disability pay should go further there. Live off that until I find work. More than $2k to move, whether I rent a truck and trailer, or professional movers.

fuck pro movers. they lowball your quote and hold your shit hostage. Gave us a quote of $1700 when we moved to TX then billed us for $7k. If you have to have people move you then just leave your shit and buy new when you get here.

Also I just paid $1.95 for 93 octane.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Shit they are price gouging us for high grade gas here.

I remember when it was $.10 difference between grades and now some around stations around here charge $.45 more every grade up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Got a raise on 12/8. Been helping nicely with the car payment.

About to head to Philly and then Phoenix over the next 11 days. Off until the 4th.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

1.98? damn that's nice. 2.69 up here in the great nw............. our taxes are terrible. But still happy because my singer alt shipped yesterday. Tuesday the 29th can't come soon enough

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Posted

1.67 for regular here

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I don't even look,anymore I just pay it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Shit they are price gouging us for high grade gas here.

I remember when it was $.10 difference between grades and now some around stations around here charge $.45 more every grade up.

we are paying $2.79 for regular. its going up too. just seen somewhere that prices should go down but california said nope we are going up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...