Things that make you happy/smile

image_zpslqyfgoby.png. I think she had a blow out

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Argued with the wife a while back, she decided she was going to "make a few extra bucks" doing one of those sales party scams. You know, selling jewelry, books, purses, sex toys, whatever. This one happened to be selling kids books. I gave her a bunch of shit for it, she blew it off tells me there's no pressure and anyways she can make some extra money and get a bunch of books for the kiddo.

$75 to order a sample box of shit, made like $144 off on party and $27 off another.

Been a few weeks and come last night the lady that runs the party stuff starts going on to the wife over FB about how she(lady) is supposed to meet some minimums, and her husband got a speeding ticket or some shit so this next party she's going to give my wife her(Lady) credit card number so she can charge a bunch of books to it and blah blah blah lolol.

As wife is telling me this I start smiling so she starts talking faster, then just stops and tells me to shut up. Didn't have to say a word, just grin like an asshole.

being credited a few hundred dollars towards my balance due to the SCRA. One credit card paid off now. One to go. And two loans to pay off. Should be completely debt free by the end of deployment. That's my goal.

My girls mom asked my girl if she could come live with us,

Without me having to say a word my girl was like I'm not trying to be mean but there is no way you'll ever be living with us.

I would have moved out if she told her yes lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

my brush mowers radio doesn't work, asked my boss if I could bring one of my old ones from home and install it in the tractor.

"Don't bother doing that Josh, we got you a new tractor and mower ordered. It'll be here in about 3 or so weeks."

well shit yeah bossman. Trying to talk him into getting me a new daycab Volvo or KW while he's at it lolol.

this is what it basically is, but it's on an older John Deere 6020

tiger-bengal-mf-5270486-625x275.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My 11 year old brought home a medal for straight A's for the entire 5th grade year. Proud dad right here.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

got my stereo installed in my new buick, only listened to the classic rock station for a couple a minutes and goddamn it sounds amazing for some 22 year old 6x9s and 4x6's.

Getting a surgery date finally

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My girls mom asked my girl if she could come live with us,

Without me having to say a word my girl was like I'm not trying to be mean but there is no way you'll ever be living with us.

I would have moved out if she told her yes lol.

Good for her.Allowing my mother in law to live with us was a contributing factor to the demise among many other factors but that bitch living in our home was a HUGE stressor

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived