SnowDrifter Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 Kicking around the random youtube troll and watching them get POed. The tables have turned ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
hdorre Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 Going home tomorrow (Weds) for 4 days On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 chuck holmes? Lol, sound like a gay porno star name. How do these internet trolls seriously think they can spew BS all over the place, then get defensive when someone calls them on it and claim they don't need evidence? What is we ran murder trials like that, "Hey you killed this guy." "No I didn't. I don't have any proof and I most likely did kill him but take my word for it" "Well, ok I have no choice but to believe you." "Yeah that's what I thought, bitch." Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
big dee Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 gking on vacation probly rhis week end after i pick up my new ride. Makes me smile big as a mofo. And by my self no wifey! Oo shit get ready florida yea im smiling. Pm me if any one got the hook up on a condo arount destin beach or Panama city
crispy_chick3n Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 tits. i would post pics, but uhhhhhh not here This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
S15_Silvia Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Hearing the news that my Dad has gotten the job he's been trying for for years. Cheers to him. He went back to school at age 50 for his MBA (in addition to his MD) and it's really paying off. Never have I seen someone as motivated as him. Definitely going to have a beer with him when I'm in Buffalo again 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Herokight Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 My lawyer called me today to let me know that I have a mediation appointment on my birthday in 2 weeks, but he thinks we should be able to settle before then. My case will either be settled by or on my birthday, just like I had hoped. BEST FUCKING BIRTHDAY EVER! God I'm so happy to see the beginning of the end. Get a job, get a car, get my own place to stay, get back in school, and move the fuck on. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
BoomZoom808 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 giving my T1 a good stretching session tonight no piss smell she isn't a virgin coil that's for sure lol 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Karkov Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Kicking around the random youtube troll and watching them get POed. The tables have turned Sold an amp to a guy on Ebay and through PM's he told me he hit 171 DB. My lawyer called me today to let me know that I have a mediation appointment on my birthday in 2 weeks, but he thinks we should be able to settle before then. My case will either be settled by or on my birthday, just like I had hoped. BEST FUCKING BIRTHDAY EVER! God I'm so happy to see the beginning of the end. Get a job, get a car, get my own place to stay, get back in school, and move the fuck on. Divorce? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Herokight Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Divorce? Workermans comp. Explanation is in my build log, page 3 or 4. My dad and I were in the middle of foreclosure when I had my accident, so I've been house-less (I wouldn't say homeless, because I've had a place to stay, no matter how shitty it was) for a year and a half now and finally have the opportunity to get back on my feet. Edit - Oh wait... I forgot that you've already seen it. Nevermind. But yeah, that's pretty much my predicament. I've got nothing but some clothes and furniture in a storage unit, so I'm starting from pretty much nothing. Just happy to be getting a fresh start. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.