SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Everything has nutritional value. Your body needs calories to burn for energy no two ways about it. What you do with the calories and which calories you choose may have different effects on your body, but everything has nutritional value. That was just a dumb blanket statement. He didn't post "I am eating a pot pie for the macros." He simply put what he was eating.

From that same standpoint he could have posted something dumb like the bread in your pic is just "empty calories."

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

193F2F86-2545-465F-8639-0C08E8797984_zps

what is everything? lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

^ 2 orders of thai basil chicken (spicy) & thai jerky . deep fried seasoned strips of angus beef ! yea....all this disappeared in minutes

got me wanting to go to the Hibachi grill...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Everything has nutritional value. Your body needs calories to burn for energy no two ways about it. What you do with the calories and which calories you choose may have different effects on your body, but everything has nutritional value. That was just a dumb blanket statement. He didn't post "I am eating a pot pie for the macros." He simply put what he was eating.

From that same standpoint he could have posted something dumb like the bread in your pic is just "empty calories."

And I'd say he was right.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

The wife had a "New Year resolution" to try baking a new cookie every month this year. Actually has stuck to it, so case-in-point if you are going to make a resolution make it something you want to do. Not have to do!! Lol

With that said I usually help her as she is somewhat of a tornado in the kitchen and that drives me insane. I teach her mise en place!!!

This month is peanut butter banana cookies

ED0051F1-4253-4BA7-B07A-44BED4F7CD79_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived