Colorado shooting. Now lawsuit?

A guy has filed a lawsuit against the theater,Warner brothers and the doctors. Sueing the Werner for the movie being violent. Really if it was too violent why was he there and paid to watch it. The theater for not having better security for protection. Who wakes up and thinks of better ways to protect against mass violent crimes. The the doctors for not making sure he took his meds and monitoring him closely. This guy has turned a tragedy into a joke and should be slapped not rewarded.

Sadly thats how many americans are today. Anytime they feel they can sue someone for an easy buck they do. Just like the idiots that didnt realize coffee was hot and sued mcdonalds when they spilled it on themselves.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Most of those will get tossed..I'd hope. But what a douche! Sick how people try to make the money so quick after something so sick of a tragedy has occurred.

Sadly thats how many americans are today. Anytime they feel they can sue someone for an easy buck they do. Just like the idiots that didnt realize coffee was hot and sued mcdonalds when they spilled it on themselves.

There coffee is not just hot though! It is fucking scolding hot with a side holy fucking lava in a cup batman (no pun intended with the batman, seriously though)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Its also the lawyers who take the case, the judges who allow and hear the case, and the jury who awards the case

Its all fucking broken

people will sue for anything and sadly win.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the biggest bummer is the fact that many americans have heard or seen cases where other have sued someone for basically nothing and got huge settlements.

and they think they can too to get some easy money.

and i also hate the fact that todays current lawyers are being taught that they could sue someone for stupid shit as simple as"verbal terroristic threats"

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

I'm going to sue the theater because I don't like hearing about mass shooting.

Hopefully I'll get enough to get my truck fixed, 4 LMS ULTRAS on two NS-1's, and a bunch of pairs of the new Sundown Components in my doors, with a few 125.4's. Oh, and electrical that would be overkill even for that massive setup.

I'll keep you all posted.

(Just for the record, that was sarcasm)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

The thing that pisses me off the most is I heard this guy wasn't even injured or anything. What a scumbag for trying to leech off of such a terrible tragedy.