Omega5002 Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 Though it sucks for guy due to the fine, but you have to realize that he was giving downloads for people to access to, which can lead to a big problem. Take like this, if you download something and keep it to yourself, then you're usually fine, but if you download something, and then upload to where people can access it or even worse, sell it to make a profit, then you'll get in huge trouble. Kinda like with drugs, who gets more in trouble, the buyer or the dealer This is what happened to MegaUpload, and this is why YouTube and this forum doesn't allow copyright infringement, the OP may not get in trouble or simply get banned, but the site can get into huge legal troubles. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
BobbyG2 Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 If they really want to stop pirating, send everyone they find downloading and sharing songs a bill for $0.99/song, with a note saying that further pirating will result in legal action. I think that's MUCH more fair, and gets the point across a further audience. Millions of dollars for downloading a few song is just wayy over excessive and hardly justice. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Guest Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 i think they just charge "fines" that high, because they can.
CstrokerV Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 poor kid 28 and have to claim bankruptcy .. its a shame,..... too bad he didnt get this judge http://www.tomshardw...porn,15548.html... ehhhh maybe not since it was seeding how wouldnt it be the main computer in the house my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
87chevyboi Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 damn they blammed his ass ive beenn in trouble with the law countless times over drugs, and some other really serious shit way more real than pirating music lol. And have never spent more than a couple hours in jail, bond money handy and have been slapped on the wrist countless times. Slapped being caught charges served time and probation. But the game is getting worse you can murder somebody and get by with it you get caught with some dope and you going down less your moneys long lol. They made a point out of that guy buttttt ill say right now a couple my friends and people i know have been to prison but that is not gonna scare every person to stopping what there doing wrong. Not condoning what he did by any way and i dont condone anybody to steal or sell or pirate. My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
8ight Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 That's the biggest load of horse shit since the McDonald's coffee incident. Fuck the industry. I'll take decaf. The industry is punks I'm gonna hate
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 This is why P2P programs like Kazaa failed, too easy to get caught. I rarely DL from torrents, its usually teh pr0n if I do lol, but I make sure to exit out and move the file so I don't seed the file. I've got a few warnings for music in my 4shared folder, a couple times is was completely free music to be distributed but somebody decided to flag it. I think on the 3rd or 4th warning they got a bit serious and said to delete any files that may be in violation b/c they will check in a few days so I just ended up deleting every single file from my folders to not risk anything. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
MrSkippyJ Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 That's the biggest load of horse shit since the McDonald's coffee incident. Fuck the industry. I'll take decaf. what was wrong with the McDonald's coffee incident? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
pa-pa-platypus Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 the mcdonalds incident is prolly the most misunderstood lawsuit of all time.. people really dont understand how hot they were making their coffee.. ive burned myself with coffee before and it wasnt that bad... mcdonalds was warned countless times their coffee was too hot and a lady had a cup spill on her and it cause her to need numerous surgeries to fix the damage...now onto this topic..it was to make an example as others have said This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Ballen194 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I don't agree with it like I don't agree with original topic though. I mean even if I made my own coffee right out of my coffee maker, I'd expect that shit to not only fry my mouth but also burn the holy shit out of my skin that I may drop it on. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.