All I'm going to say is that yes Obama didn't fix shit, and did put us deeper into debt. I'm not blaming bush and his 8 years in office either cause we was in trouble before Bush took office. To be honest we need to stop blaming the presidents, it's congress who is truly screwing us over. They are the ones who really have the last word in what does and does not happen in our country. So here is an idea, you want change? Do what my grandpa told me, write your congressmen. It's up to us to change how our country is run.

No point in talking about Romney now.

Only about how screwed we are with Comrade Obama.

*EDIT*

And I can appreciate all the jobs here jobs there thing... and look at Detroit now mess. ...you guys come down to the dirty south and tell me how great it is. 2,000 people applying for 5 $30,000 a year jobs- people happy as all get out to find a part time $8 per hour no health care no benefit job.

I have been "lucky" enough to keep my job through all of this. I now do the job of 5 people. Literally. I had to work hard to keep my job just to watch me out-work my co-workers who got laid off. ...all of this bit by bit. I am the "lucky" one.

I always thought the USA and Canada were pretty equal on incomes , but i guess things have changed . its nothing to make a 50k a year here you dont even need a education!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

I've heard people say we the people can make a change, but what are we the people doing? nothing. we sit at home on welfare and unemployment. what does that do for the economy. it doesn't help it that's for sure.

we the people are to blame for our own choices, being to proud to take a fast food job or janitorial job is our own fault. we the people can make a change and to expect one person to do it for us is stupid all on its own. one person can become a leader but that one person cant change the world but only lead other to help change the world.

the president cant change anything but can help lead us to a better future but it takes everyone to make it happen. honestly neither of the 2 could save us from this economic crisis with the way Americans don't do anything. build yourself a future don't count on just 1 person to create a future for the entire population.

i took a seasonal job handing out flyers in a wolf costume just to make some extra money.

what have you done to make it? complain about the president? hope you feel good about doing nothing to help and everything to hurt the economy.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I've heard people say we the people can make a change, but what are we the people doing? nothing. we sit at home on welfare and unemployment. what does that do for the economy. it doesn't help it that's for sure.

we the people are to blame for our own choices, being to proud to take a fast food job or janitorial job is our own fault. we the people can make a change and to expect one person to do it for us is stupid all on its own. one person can become a leader but that one person cant change the world but only lead other to help change the world.

the president cant change anything but can help lead us to a better future but it takes everyone to make it happen. honestly neither of the 2 could save us from this economic crisis with the way Americans don't do anything. build yourself a future don't count on just 1 person to create a future for the entire population.

i took a seasonal job handing out flyers in a wolf costume just to make some extra money.

Really I think the reason we the people don't do anything is because we think that we won't be heard. That's just what I think. People who sit at home on welfare and such, they aren't helping matters. If you're on SSI that's different. The more of us who decide to stand up and make a stand the better off we will be. IMO congress won't care about us little people unless we make them. Right now they are only concerned with their money.

i re

what have you done to make it? complain about the president? hope you feel good about doing nothing to help and everything to hurt the economy.

i remember when i was passing flyers for a mechanic when i was in 7th grade. at 14 i was was helping a guy buy and sort out clothing material for $20 a day at 16 i was working for a welder for $35 a day.. when i got laid off in 2001 where i work at i refused to get unemployment and kept searching and got work here and there a year later i got my job back and now i have a desk job there.. this guy dont want to flip burger but rather sit here and complain about the president.. you need to work hard to get somewhere. no collage degree will guaranty you a good future. sure he might have a degree but he needs to work to make it worth it..

If the republicans couldnt beat obama, with all the baggage hes carrying, this may be the end of the republican party.

Mitt isn't a republican anyways so its ok. Now just time to focus on creating a better world. Crying about comrade Obama or Mitt this is pointless now. I say look to your local government and make sure those who represent your state ACTUALLY represent your state. Clean it from the bottom up. How do you expect a great president when the entire is system is tainted?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I know this is going to butt hurt someone oh well. As a disabled person who is 40yrs(almost 41 yrs young lol) listening. To someone who says they would not work for a fast food chain in order to support themselves or their family makes me sick. To set yourself a higher goal is fantastic or not to settle for less in your career is great. But damn it if their is a job that can be done get off your ass and do it. I would give my left leg to be able to flip burgers or push a damn broom to help support my family and country. There are allot of highly educated nerds flipping burgers and pushing brooms just to have a job. A guy named Adam Rodriguez has a masters in industrial engineering,bachelor's in software design. The companies he worked for went under or laid people off. So he is working at BK and a school as a janitor to support his family and pay his school debt until work pens up for him. Now we need highly educated nerds to run this country/world period. If they have to flip burgers to live what dose that hold for our country/world. 94jett this is not directed at you personally but people who say those statements "I will never work some where" is the statement that just gets under my skin.

I used to say I would never work at such and such but when I opened my eyes to reality money is money

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

^Exactly, and IMO Romney/Ryan ideas were radical and way too extreme, main thing that comes to my mind is the women's rights.

Funny I didnt think they were conservative enough. Although I did like Ryan. Mitt was just not what the country needed. Hes a snake just like obama. It wouldnt have changed much if he was elected. My only concern is I'm a gun guy. You all know that. I really dont look forward to the added gun legislature. Every time some inner city thug who cant own guns legally wastes someone there is outcry to make the gun laws tougher. How about just making the penalties tougher for the offenders? There would be much less chance of more gun legislature with a republican in the white house. Even a republican like romney who isnt really a republican.

\

Other than that we need to stop spending money we dont have. Instead of giving free money to people out of work how about instituting a program where they actually have to work for the gov to earn that check? Doing whatever is required of them. Instead of worrying about everyone elses foreign wars how about we worry about defending our country instead. Let israel fuck iran up and we stay out of it.

How about we stop letting china buy land in the us? and create stiffer import taxes for foreign made goods like china and japan do? That will bring the "overpriced" goods made in the us the same price as the chinese stuff. There is so much wrong with the country its not funny. Until the politicians are forced to take their hands out of hte pockets of corporations and hte pork is cut from all the bills we are going to be in trouble regardless of whos in charge.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived