why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

I just had to argue with some pimple faced kid today that was talking shit about you on Facebook. Shits pathetic.

I've had an incident like that in person on one of the random times Ive ever talked car audio with people I dont know and it came up. I just looked at hte guy and said hold on want to tell him hes an asshole yourself. I can call him right now. That ended my conversation. now the kid sees me coming and heads the other way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Steve, that is the life of a troll. They always do things like that just for the sake of getting attention or simply to get under your skin.

And I think JP is to the point where he will shove other people under the bus for the sole point of promoting himself and his website.

I know for a fact that myself and every other member here sees you for who you are - you are always doing giveaways and we have nothing but the highest respect for you. The trolls are going to try and tear you down just so someone isn't higher than them. They pick the lowest common denominator and celebrate that.

I know that sometimes we all need to vent, but don't let them truly get under your skin ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Hey bro, just remember there are 100x more peeps who appreciate it all than there are the jealous fucking losers that talk all this shit. Have any of them actually said anything to your face? Would they given the chance? Probably not. Its the internet world, and everybody and their Mom see's what you have and what you've done. Everybody's a tough guy behind a keyboard.

Keep in mind, lots of us got your back.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I just had to argue with some pimple faced kid today that was talking shit about you on Facebook. Shits pathetic.

9 times out of 10 its a pimply faced kid with a big ass mouth.....and they ALWAYS play innocent. I would say you should be 21 or older to comment on youtube or yahoo (omg the comments under the news articles piss me off).......but 21 is too young, should be more like 31. No offense to the more mature 21yr olds out there.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

You're a cool dude. You wouldn't have such a huge following and successful website/forum if you weren't.

Just remember the saying, "You Know You're Doing Something Right When People Hate You."

You might not be a religious man, but look at Jesus. He was well loved by the people who knew him, and hated by the people who've heard of him, because they felt threatened by his good works.

People are just jealous that you're such a success, so they talk shit to make them feel better about themselves.

Now get back to work on that awesome computer you're building, and bring us some more photos! :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

No offense taken :D

LOL. All the 3 times I've been to your shop, you've been nothing but welcoming and nice.

People just love to hate. That's what it truly comes down to.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You know man you keep doin you, if you were as bad as they say you wouldnt have the #1 car audio form on the planet. So let all the haters hate and make you and your website even bigger. I respect everything you have done from the days of ROE till now.

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Hey bro, just remember there are 100x more peeps who appreciate it all than there are the jealous fucking losers that talk all this shit. Have any of them actually said anything to your face? Would they given the chance? Probably not. Its the internet world, and everybody and their Mom see's what you have and what you've done. Everybody's a tough guy behind a keyboard.

Keep in mind, lots of us got your back.

hell yeah, i got his back. as long as it on the internet. in real life i'm that dude that runs away and gets the fuck out! lol

but i don't start shit either so...yeah.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

who, in their right mind, could hate on "The Steve Meade"?? My idol when it comes to car audio... it would be my honor to meet you and shake your hand. or even have you critique my system. if you think its awesome or even shit, i dont care. just to say "steve meade checked out my system" would make my damn day lol. haters gonna hate. we all got em. keep doin what you do steve, cause you a badass at it!!!