why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

People are always gonna talk. You're an internet sensation, and LCD monitors and keyboards have become shields and swords. You know that 99% of everyone who says anything negative about you wouldn't dare say it to your face. A majority of the time it's either jealous punks who can't stand the success of others or kids who mouth off like they're hot shit and then get butt hurt when they get put in their place. I always find it funny when people try to speak negatively of you or what you do. Though I don't know you personally, from all that I've seen you say and do, nothing ever is deserving of hate. I'm not sure there are any other people that run forums where advice from vets in the game is offered FREE OF CHARGE, let alone a monthly giveaway that sometimes comes out of your own pocket.

And as for dealing with these fuckers in real life, it's not worth your time. It honestly isn't. Like you said, maybe back in the day it'd be fun to bust a couple jaws, but you're better than them and they definitely are NOT worth you putting your family and life in Jeopardy. And I'll tell you I can damn well respect anyone who can put aside unbridled rage in better views for their loved ones. It might sound condescending, but you're a better person than them for the sole fact that you're mature enough to be the bigger person in the situation.

They aren't worth even the effort to acknowledge the fact that they're talking shit.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I'm not gonna lie man, I used to hate on you Steve because of what you respond to people with (this was a couple years ago) but then I actually read the comments those dumbasses made to you and I'm like shit I would've tore them a new asshole too if they came at me talking shit about crap they don't know. Look at me now I'm on here 24/7, I'm on 2 other forums but I haven't been on there for months because I'm hooked on this one. Hell I got excited when you responded to a comment I made on one of your vids a long time ago. I don't see what all the hate is about, I have alot of respect for you because you give back to your fans more than what I've seen anyone else do, you put in your hard earned money to fund SOTM, you gave away a thousand dollar amp to those who purchased the DD-1 as a thank you when they first started selling, you're putting out products that you know we will benifit from for a great price, hell I can go on but you get the point lol

exactly my point...most of those people don't look at what was said to me FIRST. They just go off of what they see me say. Well if i tell you "your wife is fucking ugly and your car is a piece of shit" you might have something to say about that. I grew up in a time where you had to face the person you talked shit about the next day, you couldn't do it from the safety of your warm bedroom 3,000 miles away. Thats what gets to me. The internet has very little consequences and you are free to call even Bruce Lee or Mike Tyson a bitch if you want. Try that back in the day before the net and in person. Well Bruce might show restraint, but Mike would fuck you up before you could get it out of your lips hahah....

anyway, thanks for coming back and seeing that i am NOT a bad guy although i do react to what is said to me sometimes :D

I'm only 17 but the way I was raised is don't start shit unless you're gonna finish it so I can see where you're coming from, but I'm a lover not a fighter anyways. But no problem man people just gotta see both sides of the story, that's what I needed. You're a cool dude, keep doing what you do and screw the haters :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Honestly, you're the main thing that drew me into car audio, seeing you videos on youtube. Next time I come to Cali I'd love to meet you just because you seem like a cool, laid back kind of guy.... And for the Hoe lol.

On the JP subject, the only retaliation you need to him is, "I built my system, piece by piece, with my own hands." Any thing hand built by the owner gets 10x more respect in my book and any other enthusiasts'

i think that is why i don't talk shit on the internet. i grew up without internet, so if you started shit, you had to deal with it in person. but it's why fights weren't that big of a deal then either. It was just a fight, the worst it led to was another fight. And the fight was between two people and it was usually fair, not a bitch ass cheap shot taking person.

I miss a good old fashioned ass beating. Talking shit lead to a busted face and bloody knuckles. Now you get carpal tunnel, low self esteem, and apparently everybody has done everybody's mom...

dont forget that a couple days later, everybody was hangin out again. we didn't hate much back then, just got temporarily pissed

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Steve, just use the haters as influence. I know its hard but there are always those envious little bitches with every person's success. Those envious people are great for shoving coal up their ass to make it urn into diamonds because of how uptight they are. lmao. You are just a big figure into the car audio world and because of that it makes you more of a central target to morons who will not take the chance to know about who you really are and what you really do but would rather start shit to try and ruin your reputation. Honestly i have never met you but i am hoping one day to take a vacation to Cali and maybe go to stockton to see Psyph unless he is at the shop as well as yourself. I cant remember how i first learned about you Steve but i am so glad i did because from looking at your youtube videos and the forum i have learned so much about car audio, fabrications, electronics and random stuff. Though there are times i hate going on here because of a select few people whose names will not be mentioned always start a damn fight with me which is hilarious because i am a no name lmao.

Either way just let the haters keep hating, the shit talkers talking and keep doing what you do. You are not a failure and are someone id love to be like one day for both knowledge and in the career field.

edit: it would also be badass to stop by the D'amore headquarters and maybe even by CHP but i doubt i will get let into CHP. lol.

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

9 times out of 10 ten it will be jealousy then there is the internet tough guys who just want to pick e'fights , the attention whores who want to be noticed, the ignorant people how dont understand our hobby, and the just all around douche bags. between all of this it can get quite nuts but there is really nothing you can do about if just take it as a complement that your doing something so well it drives them nuts!!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

hey steve your the coolest dude on the net i like to meet you one day to all those guys that talk shit they are just jelly in your success keep up the good work :good:

so when are you going to start the van project

All I can say is this is YOUR web site bro. I learned more since I signed up here than any other site. If someone is pissed that you banned them from a free site then they are the asshole. You are more than fair with the ban hammer. I would be a shit ton more vindictive if I were in your shoes...

lol, I can't get over the prick who partied at your house, drank your drinks then talked shit. I would start a fan site if I had that kind of experience.

And I can't think of a SINGLE reason to talk shit about your cars. Fucking well built and brutal!

Carry on brutha, and fuck 'em...

The thing is Steve rarely is the one to drop hammers... Not saying he doesnt but more times than not its the mods and other admin that swing 1st ;)

in fact i think i have gone in there and STOPPED the ban hammer from dropping a few times....asking the mods to not be so quick to drop it. They are ready at all times usually :D

Hey Steve don't worry about all the haters out there. My son turned me onto this forum about a year ago and I can honestly say you seem like a stand up guy! I have been in the custom car scene for about 20 years now so I think I am close to your age. :) Anyways, there will always be people out there that will talk garbage and most of the time it boils down to jealousy. You have been successful in an industry that is not mainstream, afterall not everyone needs a system that will literally shake a house. I have watched many of your videos and read many posts and you have always seemed like a positive and humble guy. Most people probably don't realize that you don't have to do half the stuff you do for this forum and industry in general. I have been around many custom shops to only see them screw people over and crash and burn.

BTW I am orangejuiced's dad if you can't tell by my username. :) Loved your old school juiced civic BTW! I had a couple juiced 4 door civics myself in the mid 90's.

Best of luck to you in the future and hopefully one of these days I can stop by your shop.

Peace

hey Dad, how are you man! Glad to hear from you, too bad it has to be on a thread like this :D Your son is VERY talented and his ride is one of my all time favorites.

oh and you must be a 80's, early 90's "kid" like me....anyone who puts Juice on a Honda or cuts the top off one and thinks its cool HAS to be hahah.....13x7 reverse wires were a must for ANY car back then too haha.

good to "meet" you my brotha :)

Good to meet you as well. I could "talk" to you for hours about the old school stereo and car scene but I don't want to clutter up your thread. :)

PM me sometime, later brotha!

MEADE! Man, you're one of my biggest inspirations for being in car audio. I think you're a really cool dude. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I would love to meet you, shake your hand and say THANK YOU ... for what you've built and the community I'm proud to be a part of.