Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

Interesting, was just reading on how there might have been 3 shooters. There was footage of cops chasing someone from the school into the woods, then somone face down cuffed and cops standing there in the same spot for a while. Then a little boy is interviewed and he states he saw someone face down on the ground handcuffed at the fire house. The media also mentioned at one time that the shooters GF and friend were missing.

http://ktla.com/2012/12/14/elementry-school-shooting-student-sees-man-handcuffed-on-ground/

Some interesting stuff even if it is a CT. Never get into that much either, but something here still isn't making sense. Until we find out or if ever, I'll continue to be heart broken over the loss of the young kids and teachers.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Yupp, I remember hearing about at least 1 other person being involved then that story quickly stopped being pushed by the media and all blame was on this one guy.

Also, I saw on Worldstar but I'm sure it came from YouTube, a video showing the "Sandy Hook" on the map in Dark Knight Rises along with a building in the movie too that had the name Aurora. One person made a good comment though about its possible this guy Ryan saw that "Sandy Hook" and was like "hmm I'd have everybody thinking conspiracy" which goes along with the whole media coverage statement.

The woods person above could have just been somebody there who lives in the area and they were taking the necessary precautions. Also the firehouse man handcuffed that the student saw could just have been a parent or somebody who got a little too hostile with emotions running high

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok, now take this how you want. I like reading about "conspiracy theories" and usually dismiss them but this IS a little bit weird, esp how the "facts" keep changing. My friend wrote this first part after doing a bunch of research and there is a link to a site where its more detailed.

Definition of a 'False-Flag Event' according to Wikipedia:

"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension."

There are way too many coincidences within many of these events that seem to change the public perception on whatever the current subject at hand may be. These day's its gun control and/or banning all weapons for civilians.

It seems as if there are an abundance of incidences where a maniac takes numerous lives with no reason whatsoever. As if any reason would be justifiable, hidden explanations are out there as to why these situations take place.

Just to scratch the surface here's a list of recent events with more to the story than what we are allowed to know, by the media of course. Below are FACTS.

NEWTOWN, CONNECTICUT

*26 dead. Among those 20 children and 6 adults.

*Adam Lanza, son of Peter Lanza & Nancy Champion Lanza.

*Peter Lanza, was the Tax Director for General Electric. Who paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion in profits last year. He is part of an ongoing scandal called the LIBOR SCANDAL, in which he was set to testify.

*Nancy Lanza, had no connection to the Sandy Hook Elementary School or its school district.

*The weapons used, were registered under Nancy Lanza's name, and were STANDARD CIA ISSUE.

*Nancy Lanza, top psychological analyst working for the Central Intelligence Agency, who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project which developed the sub-hunting simulator video game "Dangerous Waters." (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2081993/pg1)

AURORA, COLORADO

*James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes.

*Robert Holmes also a key witness set to testify in the LIBOR Scandal.

*James Holmes was unemployed. Yet was able to purchse $10,000 worth of assault weapons within 2 months.

*James Holmes had ties with an ongoing CIA project involving mind-manipulation.

*In the 'Dark Knight Rises', a scene in the movie depicts a map, which on it has the words 'Sandy Hook'.

*Lil Wayne's video, 'My Homies Still', depicts Lil Wayne in a theatre, dancing before numerous human skeletons seated in theater seats. This video came out BEFORE the shooting.

*A Colorado university just 16 miles away from the site of Friday morning’s deadly ‘Batman’ massacre staged an identical exercise the very same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

(http://www.infowars.com/eerie-coincidence-colorado-university-had-identical-drill-on-same-day-as-batman-massacre/)

Both of these incidences also have many speculations, and numerous eye-witness testimonies describing more than one shooter. This of course is downplayed to the point of non-existence by the Media. They depict a 'Lone-Gunman' each time.

From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown, Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

TWO MASS SHOOTINGS connected to LIBOR.

There you go. A motive, and a link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2081993/pg1

My mind just got blow away it lead to more googling and more googling. Now I don't get why if its all a plan why are they leaving clues behind

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Simple, Hidden in Plain Site. I've heard this exact "philosophy" used in many conspiracy theory docs/shows, it does make sense. Ppl like my parents aren't going to read up on the "truth" or probably even care, they watch the news and believe everything the news spews as the 100% fact.

Side-note, since I live in CA that whole Earthquake prediction is kinda like, fuck.... hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This is a terrible tragedy, I hope everyone involved will find some sort of closure. Bad that this man took the easy way out, he deserved to be made an example of.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but I thought it was an interesting read...may go off topic a little but at the very least a different perspective

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother-mental-illness-conversation_n_2311009.html

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Simple, Hidden in Plain Site. I've heard this exact "philosophy" used in many conspiracy theory docs/shows, it does make sense. Ppl like my parents aren't going to read up on the "truth" or probably even care, they watch the news and believe everything the news spews as the 100% fact.

Side-note, since I live in CA that whole Earthquake prediction is kinda like, fuck.... hahaha

Your right or maybe its clues to trigger agents like in the movie Salt

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived