jg23 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Glad to see your still alive. How are you holding up so far? 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
LT.Smoke Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Damn brother we wondering about ya. Glad to know you're alive I am not gonna say you are doin well according to your list of injuries but you're alive and recovering. Wish ya the best of luck and a speedy recovery If thats what your van looks like I cant imagine what is left of the focus. Sorry to hear about the tragic loss if life as well Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
finkster Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 wow man stay positive we're here for ya! Speedy recovery bud! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
dkindle613 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Damn. That is soo crazy.. If you dont mind me asking, what was the speed limit on the road where this happened?.. hope you get better soon man. What a horrific accident to go though.. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
sprkn_ranger Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Dang man...sorry to hear about all this. I hope you can make a full recovery soon bro. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kyblack76 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 GOOD GOD !!... Glad your ok.. but, my hell. Wish you much on your recovery and such bro. Shame. Im sorry. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
mttornquist Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 ow woow. glad you're staying positive I wish you a speedy recovery My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Holy hell that looks like it was brutal, good thing you made it out of there man. Hope you recover soon
Crandis16 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 You're very lucky to be a live, thank God. Looks like a brutal crash. Good luck with recovery man My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 Speed limit was 55 I was doing very close to that... He was doing probably 65-70 I have pics of the focus somewhere I'll try to post them I've come to realize that im.not invincible and life is fragile that's why im starting a new sleeve tattoo in February to never forget this and my second chance lots of therapy ahead of me... Doctors told me I may never walk again.... The day after my back surgery I stood up with two broken legs ...with the help of a walker I was in icu for a week and in the hospital for a month I could have walked myself to the car but I have become very weak and get tired very easily Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.