Jump to content

Selling a Car on Craigslist


Recommended Posts

Posted

i have a few times. plus buy or trade stuff. but its a pain dealing with all the bullshit people. watch for scammers!

Posted

I've sold an 01 Camaro for 5 grand, an 08 crew cab F150 for 9 grand, and a 95 F150 for 2500 bucks along with some household utilities. CL is great for me, quick turn arounds. All depends on your area though and the description. Don't entertain email offers at all, just phone calls.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Yes I don't think it will hurt to put it on Craigslist it won't cost u anything but time replying to possible low ballers or scammers.. I just bought a truck that was 23k off Craigslist,I see a lot of expensive cars and trucks on there.. IMO just put it up there see what happens!!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

I might or might not buy it if I can test drive it first ;)

But really, don't let anyone touch that car unless they have cash in hand.

Edit: You probably know that already though. Just don't wanna see anyone hurt that beauty

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

I think what has worked best for me when selling expensive items on craigslist is full disclosure. Take lots of pictures and point out all the stupid shit that tire kickers would some ask about; and if your not negotiable about price state it plus unless you want to put NO TRADES. That weeds out a lot of idiots.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

You'll get lots of people trying to scam you but if they are willing to meet in person with cash they usually want it lol. Took 2-3 months to sell my blazer on CL and got asking price. I usually just ignore the first call/text and if they keep texting the are usually really interested and not a scammer.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

can also sell it on mautofied. Ive never done any deals on there but i creep it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2681 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...