You can burp on dyno mode just make sure you let it burp for like 2-3 sec or you will get faulty readings. If you do it enough you will noticed which numbers are erroneous

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Ok I didn't think you needed the speaker wire through the hole for the ohms reading my fault. I sent mine in for firmware 3.7 to fix the DC min/max problem so I was worried that the new version messed up something else but it was my fault

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

You can burp on dyno mode just make sure you let it burp for like 2-3 sec or you will get faulty readings. If you do it enough you will noticed which numbers are erroneous

Yes sir... i tried it 4-5 times on dyno. I couldnt get the clip light to come on? and, i had stupid high numers. Like 9k shit. HIGHLY doubtful. So, i said fuck it, and did some impedance checks, as well as real time power burps. I was pulling some decent current, and the power for my load was quite impressive :) And these are the PRE production boards ;) im stoked for the production models. Ill put them through the ringer fooooooo shooooow

Ok I didn't think you needed the speaker wire through the hole for the ohms reading my fault. I sent mine in for firmware 3.7 to fix the DC min/max problem so I was worried that the new version messed up something else but it was my fault

Yes sir. You need one lead (power or ground, dont matter) through the tool, then the probes in the amp outputs (pos neg) and let it eat.

I really really like this tool. Its my favorite already, and i only played with it for an hour or so.

What i can do also, is use my IMsg, and run tones with it, and REALLY see what is going on. I could fill a steno note book in NO time. Man, i wish i had this when i was building the box. I would have got it down pat........ next time. :)

6-15" team Fi's, in a band pass,.... here i come. :)

Yes sir... i tried it 4-5 times on dyno. I couldnt get the clip light to come on? and, i had stupid high numers. Like 9k shit. HIGHLY doubtful. So, i said fuck it, and did some impedance checks, as well as real time power burps. I was pulling some decent current, and the power for my load was quite impressive :) And these are the PRE production boards ;) im stoked for the production models. Ill put them through the ringer fooooooo shooooow

Yes sir. You need one lead (power or ground, dont matter) through the tool, then the probes in the amp outputs (pos neg) and let it eat.

I really really like this tool. Its my favorite already, and i only played with it for an hour or so.

What i can do also, is use my IMsg, and run tones with it, and REALLY see what is going on. I could fill a steno note book in NO time. Man, i wish i had this when i was building the box. I would have got it down pat........ next time. :)

6 team Fi on 6 6500s??? You're aren't fuckin around dude! You should definitely do 6 6500s

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Hmm. 6 Team Fi's, might get a little rowdy....

*super nuthugger fanboy inside of me is going crazy omg*

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

6 team Fi on 6 6500s??? You're aren't fuckin around dude! You should definitely do 6 6500s

Thats the plan. Im thinking a blow through on this one. Anyway, that will be next year at the earliest. I have work to do on this turd..... I have a itch in my head, that i need to scratch with this build. I will get it. :)

Hmm. 6 Team Fi's, might get a little rowdy....

*super nuthugger fanboy inside of me is going crazy omg*

lol, i know you,. your as bad as i am.....

great minds :)

Incase you need a new link for my build log kyle

:ninja:

I think you might get loud on 6 (7k's) on 6 teams... should be a solid 138db right?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived