Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

got to give them something to look at to hold them over until the woofer porn shows up

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Not only just woofer porn.....lolllllllllllll.......bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;) ;) will get pics of sum work in progress. ...coming soon...hmmmmmmm

Posted

changed up the wall? more cone area?

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Yesssss!!!!!!!!

Finally finished looking through this post. AWESOME!!!

But I also wasted an hour of my life.. it was worth it. Fuck it.

Posted

Keith and his yoga pants.....lol..... ;)

Lol Kieth knows what's up! Yoga pants are what's up fa sho! Lol

Posted

And this is why I stopped posting here. Ask a simple question...and it turns into a pissing match...ppl get pissed...still didn't answer the question but I really dont care anymore. Pstone good work but fuck off. I would think a mod (ateast iirc your a mod im to lazy to go look) would be nice enough to answer a fuckin question. Isnt that what these sites are for is helping and answering questions that ppl may have about a build you fuckin did. And colton you can fuck off too. That question had nothing to do with money it was a simple question. How many walls do you see sealed at the c pillar...not that many...so i asked WHY did this one. When all the other hummer builds i can think of are at the b pillar. So go troll else fuck twat. B easy sick ass ride! Amd sry for asking a simple question....I'm done here ! Peace.

i agree with you completely. you can seal off at b pillar and still open your rear doors for people to see the motors. you can always seal it wtih saving room for your seats and all that. that is one odd part i thought of myself too. Im glad someone asked the question though. As awesome as this build is i only question 2 things. The kick pods and sealing an almost b pillar wall at C pillar. Craftsmanship is spot on, on everything.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

I am just a clueless bystander with no knowledge of anything.....

Well I'm not, but I won't spoil the bad ass upgrades..... I'll leave that to B revealed later. I can say there's a nice suprise

Posted

I know this may "B" a slight surprise.... But The Stormtrooper interior is getting a makeover!!! The seats will be redone along with the stormtrooper logo on center console!

received_m_mid_1389762763881_a9efcab3b0e

received_m_mid_1389762763881_a9efcab3b0e

Posted

You have a Harley Davidson F-150 too?!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3047 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...