Sonic Electronix

I would focus on the coils being burnt crispy black and the smell..not talk to him about how his setup is and way get subs out focus on coil readings..keep bringing that up..

That's the #1 concern since I can't even hook this up with both coils. I could live with the basket chips, but was at least hoping to get a working sub @ the 2.4 readings he said he was dmming it at. The one coil read 1.8 which is fine since d2s normally read 1.4-1.8 correct? So he simply lied about its condition probably took it for one last joy ride and smoked it.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

I would focus on the coils being burnt crispy black and the smell..not talk to him about how his setup is and way get subs out focus on coil readings..keep bringing that up..

That's the #1 concern since I can't even hook this up with both coils. I could live with the basket chips, but was at least hoping to get a working sub @ the 2.4 readings he said he was dmming it at. The one coil read 1.8 which is fine since d2s normally read 1.4-1.8 correct? So he simply lied about its condition probably took it for one last joy ride and smoked it.

Yeah, pretty sure when I got both of mine they read 1.4 each coil brand new D2's. I'm assuming the resistance of coils rise over time depending upon how much they're abused and all that? If so I'm pretty interested to see what mine are reading now :o

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Yeah, pretty sure when I got both of mine they read 1.4 each coil brand new D2's. I'm assuming the resistance of coils rise over time depending upon how much they're abused and all that? If so I'm pretty interested to see what mine are reading now :o

Like I said...wish I just would have spent the extra 90$ to get this brand new and it would be worth the wait. Now I feel like it was a waste of money. If I get stuck with the motor, its still not going to hold me down =] wish I would have gotten at least a couple hard months before recone. Now its looking more like a recone and new basket, now. Gotta have bass.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Like I said...wish I just would have spent the extra 90$ to get this brand new and it would be worth the wait. Now I feel like it was a waste of money. If I get stuck with the motor, its still not going to hold me down =] wish I would have gotten at least a couple hard months before recone. Now its looking more like a recone and new basket, now. Gotta have bass.

Don't let shitty people get in your way man, you didn't know he would try to fuck you. Left you a post on ssa first time posting their in over a year lol.

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Damn this kind of shit pisses me off. Shipping carriers fault huh? Oh that explains coils darker than a native African.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Ha Ha ... I like this ...

To the op, I hope you get this worked out soon brother !!!

I'm a regular poster on SSA, and I can honnestly say that the moderators over there do have a tendacy to get on my nerves at times ...

IT's sad how one can judge with no evidence as well. Think about that.

Nobody else responds in this thread aside from the people involved. Or the mods and admin of course, because we can. Yep, you're reading that correctly.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

that some straight fuckery that guys feeding everyone over on SSA, and to you too man.

That's why I always avoid used electronics that I don't check for myself in-person before I buy. the risk is just too real with someone you don't really know.

Hope you get all your money that you deserve man. That's why I prefer the smd forums, it seems like besides the fact that the websites have the exact same layout, nothing about smd and ssa is the same. I felt like there, you're just another member, but here feels like a real community.

and SMD mods >>>>>>>>> ssa mods.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Get money for the recone, and still file claim with PayPal. Get your money back, recone the sub, and hopefully the little shady shit knows better next time he wants to fuck someone over. So harsh

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived