THEKINGsBACK Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 Last name west? he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
mikeg321 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 When ever I saw the last post in a thread was Rays I'd check it out because I know I'd learn something. Ray and Sonus got my vote! 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
IBleedMusick Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 Voted! 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
will77530 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 with all the shit ray has taught me and showed me, its a simple choice
Kyblack76 Posted July 1, 2013 Report Posted July 1, 2013 WHO da fuq is RAY ? or SONUS ?? LOL SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Quiet Posted July 1, 2013 Report Posted July 1, 2013 Voted. I've probably learned as much from Ray than from most other posters in here. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.