Jskiles Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 One thing I've noticed is if I play something like jazz or rock going by a cop with the windows down they just go about their business, but if i'm playing rap or something with a lot of bass I instantly get followed by them. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
big dee Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Yea if I play Garth brooks or some country bullshit my neighbors are cool. The sec I turn on any kind of rap it's a wrap lol cops are coming full force. Racist shit to be honest over the type of music. Happens everyday but they will never own up to that. Bullshit!
SnowDrifter Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Why were you bumping at a traffic light?And why were you being an AH to the cop when all he was doing was expressing what those around you were thinking? You have some really poor bump-manners, my friend. If someone asks you to turn it down, turn it down. Legal or not. Don't give us a bad name. You know what you just did? You taught that cop person that us bass-heads are disrespectful assholes. And for what? Why would you do that? What did you have to gain?? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
memphisBred Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Yea if I play Garth brooks or some country bullshit my neighbors are cool. The sec I turn on any kind of rap it's a wrap lol cops are coming full force. Racist shit to be honest over the type of music. Happens everyday but they will never own up to that. Bullshit! I'm sure the the difference in the amount of bass between the rap and country song doesn't play a part. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Fuck ittt I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Bradprobert Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Now I only have a re audio sex 12d4 with some custom upgrades, powered by a phoenix gold t500.1. I don't think my system is that loud, but apparently the cops do. I was just chilling at a set of lights listening to some music and after I leave the set of lights I hear the dreaded woop woop. I pulled over and he had given me a verbal warning and told me to turn it down. after he had told me that I replied with "sir in my understanding the Florida state supreme court ruled and the outcome was that an individual can not be stopped detained or given a ticket for their car's stereo." at that point he looked at me with the dumbest face and told me to just go on my way and keep it down. a block later I turned it up and the cop went flying past me not doing anything. I feel accomplished hahaha love living in Florida. The only thing you accomplished was being an ass to the cops and the rest of the basshead community. He could have proceeded to give you a ticket on any little thing he could find, but he let you go. How could you even gain the nerve to tell him what the law was?! [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 LOL, seems Florida has more time on their hands than we thought. I'm reading the courts findings now. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Even funnier, he's right: As of the 2013 session: LOUD STEREOS (FAILED): Restores ban on excessively loud car stereos after original law was struck down by Florida Supreme Court. (SB 634/HB 1019) Sounds like the only thing your guilty of is being a douche. This was your perfect chance to take your warning ticket and go down to the station and file a complaint about the officer not knowing the law. Instead you chocked and tried to be the Lincoln Lawyer and tell the cop he was wrong. two wrongs don't make a right, the cop was wrong but so where you. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kyblack76 Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Was waiting for you to chime in.. LOL.. Oh and hey dude.. thanks for the talk today.. As always, great to hear from you man... cheers brosef.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
kickass audio Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 OP way to be a d-bag and bump at a redlight. I turn my shit down in heavy traffic and at red-lights as I am 99% sure nobody else wants to hear my shit regardless what I play at full tilt. Hell I only have like 4 friends out of 30 who love bass like I do. Show some respect for other people. I only slapped at a red-light once because some guy who was driving behind me heard me bumpin a little and pulled up next to me and turned his up beyond oblivion to clip it to death and I had turned mine up and it shut him down. lol. 2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.