So how many times have YOU been pulled over for your car audio?

Zero. I try to be mindful of that shit. Volume goes down at stop lights and stays down in residential neighborhoods. If we're on the highway; well, you can speed up or slow down. Car is pretty quiet with the windows up though. Don't have to worry as much since there isn't a wall in it anymore. :( lol

0 for me also, same logic. Too bad all of us aren't as respectful.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Never (knock on wood).

Back before I had all the stickers, I could crank it pretty close to the cops. They would look everywhere but at the granny van. Once or twice I had them go after other cars that looked bassy. -but that's Bassial Profiling. And profiling is wrrrong. lol

always blame the Honda , CHP got the honda behind me when i was bumpn lol

noooo! I got A Honda :(

I have been pulled over twice both because I was too slow to turn it down. The first time was when I was in high school I got a 60$ fine and had to appear in court. I was bumping through a seatbelt check point. I know I was a dumb ass. I tried to turn it down but it was too late the cop was pretty cool about it he said, he could hear it about 7 cars ahead and told me not to bump it in town. I was running a JBL house speaker too I was cracking up.

The second time was a few years ago headed home I had it cranked pretty good and the cop passed me going the opposite direction and turned around and threw on his lights. My safety check was expired and that's why he SAID he pulled me over but he ended up letting me go with a warning.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I'm not loud. Plus I know it's not good to antagonize the public, especially in a small town.

I also guess a single cab truck doesn't really fall under Bassial profiling. :mellow:

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

once on my old setup 2 cvt12 with the t1000bd about 1/4 mile she was waiting to turn and heard me an she waited until I got closer.but no ticket just a warning

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

zero

but my buddy drives a white bmw with black rims and stickers on the windows, and I was following him home one day playing full tilt for a while and then I had turned it down for a minute to adjusted my rear view mirror and there was a cop right on my ass. I though for sure I was going to get pulled over especially since he could probably see my rear wiper going crazy. well he continued on my ass for about a mile, and then the shoulder opened up and that's when he put the lights on, so I immediately pulled off the to the side thinking I was getting pulled over and he flies by me and gets my buddy instead. rims + stickers = no good

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

I'm not loud. Plus I know it's not good to antagonize the public, especially in a small town.

I also guess a single cab truck doesn't really fall under Bassial profiling. :mellow:

ya i see cops looking around sometimes i guess nobody suspects a single cab:)

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Not any yet (knock on wood)

Had the truck around town yesterday, Almost ever 10 min seen a cop and had to turn it down quick lol.

I use all the honda civics around here as camouflage. ;)\

COP: hmmm that's too loud. Where's that coming from... Sees a blazer and and a civic behind me... Pulls over the civic :D

Archived