Steve Meade is the man

Whaaaaat?!! That is awesome!!! Such a stand up person

Also, Happy Birthday!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Cool story bro, thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Yeah me and steve chatted a few times over the phone and in fact the one time I was talking to him while driving and told him I was getting pulled over for it too as the cops busted me and he just goes "oh shit bro, im sorry" he has helped me several times and yeah go ahead and someone say I am hugging his nuts but he is awesome. He didn't make a video of my 2 channel amp on the dyno but he called me and told me what it was doing on the dyno the same day he tested it and I asked if he would be kind enough to sign the amp and he did. Originally the first few amps he dyno'd were free but I still paid him $40 or $50, idr the exact amount but it was one of the two and I paid him in cash when I sent the amp in along with a little spreadsheet I made to help make it easier for him to write down the results on for 12v and 14v banks. He called me and told me not to send money and that he would send it back and I told him "if you send it back i will send it back to you again, keep it bro, you have done so many things to help me and you are in the middle of a build" which at the time he was doing the chevelle build.

Anyway Happy Birthday bro! And yeah Meade gets shit on all the time but everyone who goes out of their way always does and he is good in my book.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Very cool happy birthday.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire