Sundown Audio

whats an affordable(300ish$) 2500 rms @ 1 ohm amp?

Novak

The aq nendo dc etc amps that are all priced similar are really as cheap.as youll find a solid amp. Then you get into the sundowns rfs etc. Theres a reason you see alot of the same amps over and over again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fuck all that 400 500 dollar shit its hype. Go with hifonics it does rated on music all day. If you want proof meade proved it on the AD1

I've said it before and ill say it again, y'all can keep those bullshit china amps and ill keep doing 57's with my korean "hype" amps. Its cool if you are happy with your flea market amps but some people actually don't mind paying for quality.

Thats awesome and all. But if the guy is strapped for cash get the hifonics. Hes not ganna notice a little more power from ur "hype" amps yah those amps do more than rated ok fine. They also cost more so wtf are you proving exactly? Thats like saying a buggati is faster then a corvette. But calling the buggati better because its underrated. Ya but the fucking thing costs more. I never said they were bad amps or that hifonics was the best i said it does rated is cea compliant and its cheaper than all those "hype" amps.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

you do realize in all actuality they dont do rated. They barely did rated on the dyno at 15 plus volts. Does your car have the electrical to sustain 15 volts or even 14 volts realistically? Depending on efficiency you are losing about 10 percent of power per volt. so that 1700 did what 1800 watts. at 13 volts you are now at 1440 watts. And thats on a dyno. with a static load. Everyone was so hyped to hear steve say this closely simulates music because they could cling to the hope that it would do rated and thats where it turned everyone off at. They completely forgot it did like 70 percent of rated when ran balls to the wall. Well guess what? The bench that thing was tested on had a stronger electrical than any car someone who would buy that amp would ever have. Pay attention to the details instead of just the result.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Fuck all that 400 500 dollar shit its hype. Go with hifonics it does rated on music all day. If you want proof meade proved it on the AD1

the ad-1 proved the hifonics 1700 did 501 watts less than rated

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

I've said it before and ill say it again, y'all can keep those bullshit china amps and ill keep doing 57's with my korean "hype" amps. Its cool if you are happy with your flea market amps but some people actually don't mind paying for quality.

Thats awesome and all. But if the guy is strapped for cash get the hifonics. Hes not ganna notice a little more power from ur "hype" amps yah those amps do more than rated ok fine. They also cost more so wtf are you proving exactly? Thats like saying a buggati is faster then a corvette. But calling the buggati better because its underrated. Ya but the fucking thing costs more. I never said they were bad amps or that hifonics was the best i said it does rated is cea compliant and its cheaper than all those "hype" amps.

cea dont mean shit boi!

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

CEA is bought and paid for alot of times. They do not test every amp that comes out. They may test one line of amps and say you are CEA compliant. It happens all the time. If that amp was good don't you think that maxxsonics would have reposted the dyno vid as something to be proud of? like soundqubed did for ami customs world record runs?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

you fail to see that the hifonics will never do rated due to voltage drop and impedance rise.. you would have to wire below .5 ohms and have the perfect electrical.. $300 for the hifonics that you will see around 1500 watts after voltage drop and rise. rather get a saz1500 that i will get 1900 watts from it with no bullshit made up rating

this thread. lol.

dont get the amp that costs $70 more because it does the same power that the hifonics does at 2 volts less

everybody gets voltage drop. unless you have a fantastic electrical system. so i'd rather buy and recommend the $270 amp that does 1000w at 12v, versus the amp thats $200 and does 1000w at 14v. that 1000w at 12v will be like 1500w at 14v. and that 1000w at 14v will be like 700 at 12v.

jokes on jokes.

Thats awesome and all. But if the guy is strapped for cash get the hifonics.

Why ever settle for something cheap?

Why not try harder at making some money or wait it out and be patient to get something to be proud of?

If you want an amp that isn't all "hype" give me a few minutes and I'll get you one from Alibaba, but if it breaks I'll blame it on you and have in fine writing that I have nothing to do with its use or performance. I'll pay less than $60 total to get it, re-brand it and sell it to you for $300.

Sometimes business ethics, quality, and customer service matter to people.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Im not argueing with the fact that it doesent do rated at less than 14.4 volts. And to the guy who said about CEA being baught and paid for. Ok prove it? I can go around SMD all day and say its fake and this and that but im not. Im also not saying my hifonics brutus is the best amp in the world im saying that at a consistent 14.4 volts it will do rated. Thats what im saying and ya all those amps are "hype" they are good and i never said they werent lol. The are better but are also more expensive. So there you go. Personally idgaf if you want to spend 10000$ on a amp that does more than rated and under 14v. Thays fine the fact if the matter is i like my brz 2400. I never disagreed with anybody idt. All i said is that its alot of "hype" on here lol. Its all like aww man that amp is shit cuz its not a aq or sundown or dc audio. Man give me a fucking break. I also love it when everybody hates on brands that have literally been around forever like sony. Yah ik shity ass sony xplod and all that. Well i own a xplod amp from walmart lol ik and its awsome i love that little thing it is cea compliant and i do believe it does rated power at 14.4v which is enough to satisfy me. My point to the OP is there isnt only AQ sundown skar audio dc and all that shit. Yah there great whoot whoot whatever they are good but there also $$$$ thats my point if your demoing all day and burping and hitting numbers and all that happy horse shit thay forsure bro those "hype" amps are probably what you want but if your just ridin and bumping dog. A fuckin hifonics or whatever will be just fine. But thats my .02

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Archived