DylanBunch Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Sundown saz5000 or ns-1. Id be happy with either 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
boom50cal Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Singer alt for my car. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kevin M Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Audison Bit one 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
alaskanzx5 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Either sound deadener or my subs and amp in the same state as me. Couldn't complain about a second t1500.1bdcp and a smd volt meter though. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
THEKINGsBACK Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Hertz mids and highs he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
lolitskasey Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Car audio wise, I wouldn't mind another DC 5k. But that I really want is a build 4L80e trans for my tbss.
Chris Hammer Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 80prs or a really nice focal/hertz comp set..or audison/ mosconi amps. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
sprkn_ranger Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 I'd have to say a DC 7.5k...that's realistically more than I would need and I'm not sure I could fit enough alt power under the hood to feed a battery bank for anything more than that. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
andygardner Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Ill take a ct sounds 7k and 2 zv4 12s please. But realisticly i dont have the electrical to back that amp up. So ill take a mechman 240. Biggest alt anyone makes for my car
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.