OH my truck burnt to ground! :(

holy fuck man..

i have heard about the older fords going up because of some issue with the cruise control switch/relay

but this... fuckkk.

im going to check all my connections right now in my trunk to make sure they are tight..

and i am going to be getting a fire extinguisher.

sure it is a loss but at least you still have your life.

you will build another system in your lifetime and it will probably be more badass. dont worry buddy.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I rather not say what insurance company till all this is over with. But yeah you have to have Hagerty an other custom insurance to cover add ons.

they told me they have to check credit to make sure I haven't been car shopping before the accident.. lol she must not know how much a bass head loves his ride eh?

She also said she has to check phone record to make sure I called 911 right when it happen. Like match call log to fire dept. She asked all kinda shit. . Even wanted to know what I do for a a living an pay per hour. Hummmm

09 mustang gt

I rather not say what insurance company till all this is over with. But yeah you have to have Hagerty an other custom insurance to cover add ons.

they told me they have to check credit to make sure I haven't been car shopping before the accident.. lol she must not know how much a bass head loves his ride eh?

She also said she has to check phone record to make sure I called 911 right when it happen. Like match call log to fire dept. She asked all kinda shit. . Even wanted to know what I do for a a living an pay per hour. Hummmm

Holy hell I had no idea they do all that stuff. The asking how much you make is BS, I would not tell them, it's irrelevant. Maybe someone is good at saving WTF. That other stuff surprises me though, good to know.

Even if you had been car shopping does it change the fact that accidents can happen, they can't prove you did it on purpose so aren't you innocent? Am I wrong or just still pissed off about them asking you how much you make per hour etc.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

That sucks so much, I can't even imagine how horrible it must be to see all your work and money burning in front of you.

Without wishing to start anything, it is quite funny that by carrying live ammunition you made it too dangerous for firemen to do their job and lost any chance of recovering anything. 'Merica all the way

Not having a go at you gun nuts (quite jealous of that) but it wouldn't of happened in England!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say even if he didnt have a gun in the truck it was a conplete loss by the time his center console went up I mean. It was in the center ofthe Iinside of his vehicle and hot enough that everything was melted

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wow man, that makes me sick to see. Glad you are ok.

For anyone checking out this thread, If you think your gear or aftermarket shit is automatically covered, think again. VERY few cover anything other then the car, and the ones who do, have a cap on the amount. That cap also has a deprecation clause on it. So the older the less it is covered.

I had to look for a company that offered a extra policy for aftermarket parts. I have a policy the covers every nut and bolt that I have added to my trucks. It takes having a receipt for everything and every time I add something new, I must submit it to the ins to add in the policy.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yea there would be no saving the truck at the point the center console got hot enough to pop the rounds.

Sorry for all the loss man, but as others have said, glad you were ok.

Fuck this makes me want to cry and it's not even my truck. Similar to my dad's trucks, really similar to the one we are trying to sell. All good to see that you are okay and in good health. It's easier to lose a ride from the community than it is to lose a member of the community.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Dam man sorry for your loss

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back