The Automotive Picture Post

38 minutes ago, Karkov said:

140k.............................................................................................

Yep.

Its a legit superbird, with low mileage.

Thats the low end of the scale for pricing on them too, hemi superbirds are pushing a million dollars .....

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 weeks later...

That beast is loooonnnnggg holy shit.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

5 hours ago, srp365 said:

fucking want

Image may contain: car and outdoor

oklahoma tag. i need to figure out whose this is, and buy him a beer

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Video I put together from Leavenworth Drive a couple weekends ago. Probably my favorite day of the year!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived