Jump to content

  

196 members have voted

  1. 1. Age

    • 15 and under
      0
    • 16-18
      21
    • 19-21
      46
    • 22-25
      51
    • 26-30
      27
    • 31-35
      17
    • 36-40
      17
    • 41-45
      9
    • 46-50
      4
    • 51-59
      1
    • 60+
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

22 I've been active since about 17 when I got my first car. My brother got me into sound systems.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

18. signed up at 17, been lurking since I was 13

Posted

26 today. Time for me to get shit together.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

26 today. Time for me to get shit together.

Happy birthday!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

19 here been a member since I think I was 15, took a break to focus on other things then came back about a year ago.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

28 here.

This thread caught my attention, as I went to my first competition since I've moved to TN, and was suprised how young everybody was. Nothing like FL, that's for sure.

Down there , you'd see a lot of regular guys with a large % of minorities. (Which I like)

Up here, it seemed like a bunch of little spoiled punks. Literally half the people at this show were under 18 it seemed. You know the type, thinking they're hard or some shit. I heard many people playing the 1-up game. Why? No one could compliment one another it seemed. Just a bunch of nananabooboo, stick your head in doodoo shit.

And what the hell is the connection with car audio and e-cigs? Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

I know, it's important to get people into the hobby, and don't be judgemental. Well, these same kids were jamming out in neighboring parking lots, after being asked to stop. I'm not saying that all younger people do this, but you guys oughta know what I'm talking about. It grinds my gears to no end!

/rant

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3987 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...