The bling factor is very important. Duals look hella cool. On probably 70% of the builds here dual inputs and dual runs aren't needed. But it looks nice so do it. I might still give you crap for it LOL!!!!!

99.9 % of the builds here in AZ don't need them ;)
Exactly right. Maybe I'll go single 1/0 to 4 gauge reducers, who knows. There may also be a change in plans from these 2 10s once I get clarification from my woman :peepwall:

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The bling factor is very important. Duals look hella cool. On probably 70% of the builds here dual inputs and dual runs aren't needed. But it looks nice so do it. I might still give you crap for it LOL!!!!!

99.9 % of the builds here in AZ don't need them ;)

Exactly right. Maybe I'll go single 1/0 to 4 gauge reducers, who knows. There may also be a change in plans from these 2 10s once I get clarification from my woman peepwall:

..... clarification? shit buy what u want have fed ex hold them at one of there locations then go pick it up and get home and stash it in the garage works like a charm! It's like it never happend ;) Think of the money u would save from not wasting money on double runs and what else u could put that money towards instead

shrunk AB pic.jpg

That's what I'm thinking Adam. It's not like it would be a very long run of 1/0 and it's CCA, so it's cheap. One less fuse holder and fuse though....hmm

****** Slowly gets erection after finding and reading every post in this build log...... loses erection after reading CCA

Just giving you shit Justin. I'm tuned in for sure. :popcorn2:

You have the duals so run them for the cool factor. I ordered 150ft of wire cause the numbers kept going over 100ft in my head. Now dig up your old 4th blowthrough and make it happen.

Ordered some pretty for cable management(thanks Scooter99 for the idea)

d431989a29bd237a8f679eb2ff740223.jpg

4 channel is on its way, Stinger roadkill, and batts are coming today. Just a few things left and then box construction can begin :)

Wish I knew you wanted some sleeve ... Have a better place in mind, ... even have some leftover from my PC build that I would throw your way for nothing. :(:::

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived